Dana White says he ‘expected’ Georges St-Pierre to vacate middleweight title

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

“At the end of the day, there’s a reason I put that stuff in the contract for him to sign,” White told reporters Saturday night at UFC Fresno. “There’s a reason. And am I shocked? I don’t think anybody is shocked. He came out, he hand-picked Bisping and then went away again. So, whatever, it is what it is.”

“He doesn’t want to fight anybody at welterweight,” White continued. “That’s why he fought Bisping. He didn’t want to fight (Tyron) Woodley, he didn’t want to fight (Stephen) ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson. He didn’t want to fight any of those guys. He wanted to fight Michael Bisping, and he did, and now he’s off again. So, listen, I’m not shocked, I’m not mad. It is what it is.”

so, it was written in the contract.... what now?? do something about it?

“There’s a reason. And am I shocked? I don’t think anybody is shocked. He came out, he hand-picked Bisping and then went away again. So, whatever, it is what it is.”

We all know that GSP would hardly stay at 185 and we also know how Dana White is. It is still kinda crazy though when we stop for a moment and realise that these are words from the promoter himself, haha.

GSP just disclaimed a career ending disease, and people treat him as if he's a bitch.

All because Bisping got a movie role over Georges.... Jeeze.

But I thought GSP is not gonna fight legit contenders because he had some pussyitis injury?

Shout out to my naive Sherbros who believe everything they have been told by fighters.

so, it was written in the contract.... what now?? do something about it?

He will profit from the event, especially considering the recent shitty PPV numbers. Now he has a MW title fight solidified. What's there to do?

Maybe if Dana made real championship fights instead of letting a guy like bisping hold the title hostage for 17 months, shit like this wouldnt happen. GSP has made a mockery of the UFC title credibility and a mockery of the accomplishment 2 Division Champion. 'An accomplishment that should always have an * next to it in GSPs case as he was never an undisputed champion and there was a more legitimate belt in his weight division. The guy he took the UFC tin belt from only had 1 great career win.

there's something just so lame and pathetic about a fighter who always plays it safe both in life and in his fights like GSP does.

a more general translation of what dana said: i got my money out of gsp, knew he wouldn't defend the belt, and now couldn't give a shit what he does, despite screwing over my other fighters.

nice, dana. nice.

there's something just so lame and pathetic about a fighter who always plays it safe both in life and in his fights like GSP does.

i think it grates at us because we as fans see mma as something to challenge yourself with. not to play it safe at all times for the safest way to win imaginable. this is why most of us prefer fedor, anderson, etc. over him. they were true to the spirit of fighting. not the mechanical and risk-averse way gsp fought.

So GSP saw a weak champion and took a opportunity that others before him never had or never deserved. He came,he won now he got sick and on less then ONE MONTH he let the tittle free so other fighters deserving a chance can take the shot.
WHATS THE PROBLEM??
also
Is he RETIRED AGAIN??
What is this BS about :“he came and went away again”????
Its official already?

GODAMN scumbag dfw hates Georges.

I love how he makes it sound like gsp came and said im gonna fight for the mw belt despite being retired 4 years and never fought thete. And the ufc had no choice. They made a money decision and told the legit MW fuck you.

After all the good guys like Franklin, Sonnen, Vitor, Hendo, Anderson got old, mw is so weak that every medio WW just wants to go there to get an easy path to the belt.

Holy shit... if George has no intention of fighting again at ANY weight class...

Lol at Dana sounding exactly like a Sherdogger without GSP’s sack in his mouth.

Fuck dana he is such a scumbag
Georges came ,beat Bisping and vacate the belt 1 month later
Bisping fought twice after wining the belt ,once again 46 years old 3-6 streak hendo and then again Gsp who was retired for 4 years and fought all the fights of his career at ww,in a span of 17 months
Dana never said a word about it lol
The ufc wants big mouth champions,too bad most of them are either refusing to fight or recently lost their titles

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

“At the end of the day, there’s a reason I put that stuff in the contract for him to sign,” White told reporters Saturday night at UFC Fresno. “There’s a reason. And am I shocked? I don’t think anybody is shocked. He came out, he hand-picked Bisping and then went away again. So, whatever, it is what it is.”

“He doesn’t want to fight anybody at welterweight,” White continued. “That’s why he fought Bisping. He didn’t want to fight (Tyron) Woodley, he didn’t want to fight (Stephen) ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson. He didn’t want to fight any of those guys. He wanted to fight Michael Bisping, and he did, and now he’s off again. So, listen, I’m not shocked, I’m not mad. It is what it is.”

Don’t treat the man like shit then. Fuck Dana White.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26688-1376067249-3.gif

So GSP saw a weak champion and took a opportunity that others before him never had or never deserved. He came,he won now he got sick and on less then ONE MONTH he let the tittle free so other fighters deserving a chance can take the shot.
WHATS THE PROBLEM??
also
Is he RETIRED AGAIN??
What is this BS about :“he came and went away again”????
Its official already?

GODAMN scumbag dfw hates Georges.

Am I seeing things? Perhaps the joke went over my head?

Are you STILL defending Georgie?

Please tell me you’re trolling.

Back