Dana White won’t rule out Conor McGregor vs. Georges St-Pierre: It’s ‘intriguing’

Would you like to see this "superfight"?

• Total voters
I don't see GSP making WW anytime soon seeing as he gained weight for MW.

GSP is just to big for Conor. It would be a size mismatch against a horrible style match up. Why would that be intriguing?
I don't see this happening at all, but if it does, like Dana said, a year and a half would be right. It all comes down to the UFC also. GSP said he was "obligated" to defend if he beats the Count. They could change their minds and let GSP drop to WW and fight TWood or Conor at a catch or WW. But yes, GSP took time to put on weight, not sure how long he'd take to take it back off, if he can at this point. GSP is a horrible match up. He'd wrestle fuck Conor

Means it's not happening then.
he also that it would take a lot of time to be made so basically that the chances are pretty slim. what to believe when dana says something and it's contrrary ?!

It was almost looking like the UFC was getting back on track, but these fights will always be the end game it appears.

I voted No, but in retrospect the amount of butthurt on this forum if GSP lay n prays Conor for 5 rounds (and make no mistake, thats exactly what would happen) would be glorious, so I'm voting yes.

$

Is this your account on chess.com? And what do you want to tell us?

Uhh, this might be the only fight that GSP gets a stoppage. He would ruin Mcgregor. I don't think he can be beat at 145 and only a few can beat him at 155 but at 170 everyone can beat him.

I don't see this happening at all, but if it does, like Dana said, a year and a half would be right. It all comes down to the UFC also. GSP said he was "obligated" to defend if he beats the Count. They could change their minds and let GSP drop to WW and fight TWood or Conor at a catch or WW. But yes, GSP took time to put on weight, not sure how long he'd take to take it back off, if he can at this point. GSP is a horrible match up. He'd wrestle fuck Conor
Of course. Especially if he still has it to a point that he beats Bisping.

I voted No, but in retrospect the amount of butthurt on this forum if GSP lay n prays Conor for 5 rounds (and make no mistake, thats exactly what would happen) would be glorious, so I'm voting yes.
I think he could get a submission, maybe.

GSP would full naked rape him. CONOR would never agree. GSP is a threat to his bullshittery.

How are people so confident about how GSP will look? Dude hasn't fought in like 5 years lol.

With all the bitching regarding guys not defending their title and circus fights it's pretty funny to see Yes is in the lead.

What he means is, if GSP beats Bisping for the belt it's an intriguing way to propel Conor into another title opportunity.

Crazy that McGregor now has 20 times as many followers on Instagram as GSP.

GSP was THE big name in the UFC for so long.

lol what. Conor McGregor's rise in popularity happened at nearly the exact same time as Instagram's. The age of millions and millions of Instagram followers was not prevalent when GSP was relevant. Of course GSP won't have anywhere near as many followers. He's from a different time in social media.

For instance, GSP was probably at his peak in terms of popularity around 2010. Going by this,

https://www.quora.com/How-many-users-does-Instagram-have

there weren't even 20 million active accounts on Instagram until 2012. Instagram blew up from about q4 2013 (when GSP retired, basically) to now, going from 150m to over 700m at the first quarter of this year. Coincidentially, Conor McGregor had his first fight with the UFC in April of 2013.

tl;dr, instagram was not a relevant measure of popularity when GSP was active

Last edited:
Not intriguing at all. I wouldn't even consider it a super fight.

I prefer champions staying in their own weight class and defending their titles. I'm not interested in the UFC's freakshow spectacles.

BUT BUT BUT

Some sherbros told me he has it in the contract to fight at MW vs the interim champ.

Silly ass kids.

Back