Dana White's Contender Series - Season 6, Week 7 - September 6

Dana signing everybody

this show is a scam. You’re under the assumption you’re winning something big so they probably lowball you into a 15/15 contract If ufc gets a star, good, if not they cut your ass.
It’s why sugar Sean didn’t want to fight a top 10 with that contract.

They need them to fill out these espn+ cards.

Karl Williams is usually a light heavyweight but he's absurdly strong down there. Like picking dudes up and literally throwing them around all fight strong. Will be interesting to see if he can do that to a heavyweight wrestler.

Good read on Williams. He has a knack for turning his fights into slow paced wrestling matches where he controls his opponents for entire rounds, and he did it again, this time up a weight class against a D1 wrestler.

The guy is going to be a problem at LHW in the UFC.

The Bonfim brothers vs. the Cosce brothers would be a great match-up for the Bonfim's UFC debut.

I know that one of the Bonfim's is a 155er, but one of the Cosce brothers is super small for 170. Even the bigger Cosce brother isn't a big 170er.

The Bonfim brothers vs. the Cosce brothers would be a great match-up for the Bonfim's UFC debut.

I know that one of the Bonfim's is a 155er, but one of the Cosce brothers is super small for 170. Even the bigger Cosce brother isn't a big 170er.

Legally, I think you just became an accessory to murder for even suggesting this. Bonfim bros looked great tonight

Good read on Williams. He has a knack for turning his fights into slow paced wrestling matches where he controls his opponents for entire rounds, and he did it again, this time up a weight class against a D1 wrestler.

The guy is going to be a problem at LHW in the UFC.

Honestly I'd prefer him at heavyweight. Heavyweight is way more shallow.

Lookboonmee would really fuck her up. She seemed very sloppy. But yeah i guess you are right wmmma is really bad.

Lookboonmee should be an atomweight if the UFC had that division, Bleda is a massive Flyweight, I don't see how that one would be competitive. Bleda would probably literally just pick her up and carry her around the cage.

Hmmm

I wonder why the russian girl and Hailey were signed but not Bleda despite all winning decisions.

Hmmm

I wonder why the russian girl and Hailey were signed but not Bleda despite all winning decisions.

I think one thing we did learn from those three fights is that being a former swimmer is the best base for winning a decision on DWCS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back