Dana White's son Aidan wins amateur boxing debut

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
& look who is wearing a Zuffa Boxing tee along with him & Dad ...

DX-KwbcUQAEnnk6.jpg:large

Also I never noticed Reebok on the Zuffa Boxing tee before.

Why did Feritita bring USADA into the UFC when he clearly has no aversion to drinking juice? I know the eye test is not valid and reliable, but sometimes it is so obvious to see that an old man is drinking the juice. LOL

Why did Feritita bring USADA into the UFC when he clearly has no aversion to drinking juice? I know the eye test is not valid and reliable, but sometimes it is so obvious to see that an old man is drinking the juice. LOL

I dont think that was ever a secret. I dont support it but as he is not competing why should we care?

Lets just hope Danas son can have a normal boxing career or just fun at it. Reading this thread with retarded posts like white privilege could give a hint of the incoming shitstorm.

I dont think that was ever a secret. I dont support it but as he is not competing why should we care?

Lets just hope Danas son can have a normal boxing career or just fun at it. Reading this thread with retarded posts like white privilege could give a hint of the incoming shitstorm.

"White privilege" is actually a pretty good joke here.

i didn't realize fertita was a professional athlete.

they have probably got him on some decent gear too

because they were planning to sell the ufc anyway
it wasn't going to harm them much
makes the ufc look better in front of clueless buyers like WME
who are running it into the ground

I wonder if his son has seen all the memes of his dad in the interweb.

Nice job Dana, you've outdone yourself. Your child's amateur boxing match is an excuse to promoter your name and fledgling boxing company? Absurd.

Back