Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (6 thru 8)

man diaz is so weak.. getting manhandled here

Lmfaooo @ the Diaz immediately putting his back on the fence after his corner told him not to. Jesus he sucks

Fuckk. Diaz just made Dawson look amazing. That's how you know you suck

booooom, love dawson's style

sorry, diaz/over backers.

Dawson as an underdog was outstanding. He looked like a -400 favorite or above honestly.

hmm looks kinda shady to me to be honest the way the line fliped completely (several bookies removed the line) and he just goes out and get smoked so badly.. he gave up that choke so easily

hmm looks kinda shady to me to be honest the way the line fliped completely (several bookies removed the line) and he just goes out and get smoked so badly.. he gave up that choke so easily

Reed's line moved more though. I favored Dawson slightly from the get go. On top of that, Diaz looked undersized at weigh in.

Reed's line moved more though. I favored Dawson slightly from the get go. On top of that, Diaz looked undersized at weigh in.

reeds line moved 33 points grants 58 points i also think its more normal for a favorite's line to move that way slowly.. its rare you see a solid dog go to a solid favorite instantly

faber is taking it well when snoop keeps telling him "i know fighting, dude."

byrd looking winded already..? still has pwoer tho

byrd is going to gas :( every shot full power and he is missing everything

10-9 byrd, but wallace had some good urgency early

wallace the super short notice and up in weight but i think byrd could gas, still...

Back