Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (6 thru 8)

Peterson/Lopez should be the real main event here. That should be a good one, likely with a finish.

Nick Urso and Jordan Espinosa fought already and it ended in a no contest

jp buys looks pretty green judging by the one fight on youtube. he's young and may have got better at alpha male though.

I like so far :
Jordan Espinoza
Kennedy Nzechukwu
Benito Lopez

What do you like about Kennedy? He looks pretty bad from the tape I saw, other than being built like Jon Jones. Unless he really can't deal with his range Berzin should crush him imo

What do you like about Kennedy? He looks pretty bad from the tape I saw, other than being built like Jon Jones. Unless he really can't deal with his range Berzin should crush him imo
He looks better than this Berzin and he should grind him out

Betsafe
ulZAlJg.jpg

Last edited:
will take a shot on JP this might be too soon for him at age 21 but dont think Sanchez deserves to be such a big favorite

He looks better than this Berzin and he should grind him out

no way :eek: Kennedy looks terrible imo.. he only started training/fighting two years ago so it makes sense.. no clue why he is even on this show?

no way :eek: Kennedy looks terrible imo.. he only started training/fighting two years ago so it makes sense.. no clue why he is even on this show?
He looks like a amateur Jon Jones :D ( from looks at least haha)

Im taking Kenndy and Benito

i like Benito too but not sure about the price. still need to watch some more tape before i make up my mind..

kennedy though i have no clue what you see in him other then size :) Berzin should KO or SUB him easily imo we are taking about a guy hwo just started training two years ago with no mma background as far as i know going against a guy hwo has been doing MMA for 9 years and is BJJ black belt

JP been at Alpha Male for about 8 month since his last fight.. at age 21 we could see some major improvements from him compared to the limited footage that is avaliable

Agree. I can see him as maybe having potential down the line but he's nowhere near that right now. I don't even know how he made the show. He's not flashy, doesn't hit hard, no grappling credentials I'm aware of. He decisioned an 0-2 fighter in his most recent fight and did nothing impressive in it from watching the video.

Berzin is legit. Wouldn't call him future top 10 material but he could def compete in the mid tiers of UFC. I don't see how he possibly loses this.

JP been at Alpha Male for about 8 month since his last fight.. at age 21 we could see some major improvements from him compared to the limited footage that is avaliable

yeah that's why i had to stab at +400. who knows where he's at? he's athletic and trains at a good camp, while joby is decent but not a world beater.

he's still in his early 20s, he could have made a shitload of improvements since that loss 2 years ago (won his last 3).

I don't wanna say I like someone like Buys against Joby, but that line is way off. Worth at least a stab.

Back