Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (6 thru 8)

not sure why reed is getting to much action, what's he done to merit it?

i grant you he should have standup edge and he's the bigger dude.. but 1-0 as a pro.. hasn't been lighting the world on fire as an amateur, either

i grant you he should have standup edge and he's the bigger dude.. but 1-0 as a pro.. hasn't been lighting the world on fire as an amateur, either
Speaking of Reed, is his fight vs Gamble anywhere online, anyone? Can't find it and idk how anyone is touching this fight without that footage. But shit, I'm really intrigued how 2-0 guy is -285

Speaking of Reed, is his fight vs Gamble anywhere online, anyone? Can't find it and idk how anyone is touching this fight without that footage. But shit, I'm really intrigued how 2-0 guy is -285

1-0 ! =P

edit: i see it now, 5/13/17 chris gamble, sherdog didn't have the record of that

Praying for something in these first two fights. Reed vs Olson is a pass too when there is no credible footage of Reed. Wtf is this week though, a 2-0 pro getting a shot? Really? Gonna lol when Olson just hugs him

1-0 ! =P

edit: i see it now, 5/13/17 chris gamble, sherdog didn't have the record of that

Use tapology lol except for heights

He was - 155 and I took that small.
He supposedly is a wrestler with Karate/ TKD mixed in. He has more upside but not confident in this spot. Mostly for action.

i guess its becourse he is undefeated, trains with Thompson, better wrestling background, size advantage.. after watching tape though there is no way i would lay -275 he did not look very impressive to me

Omg man. 2nd straight week of pass after pass. So pissed. Can't find Alvarez fight vs Saria before TUF, putting me off from betting him even though I can see him smoking Day. Price + available footage are just not enough to do anything.

And now I rely on a chick fight for some potential action and to not be pissed at 2nd week in a row I use my time to try to watch these bums only to pass everywhere

I love Alvarez going under the radar here while everyone flocks to Reed

Also, why is this Hernandez guy who destroyed Day not getting the shot? Alvarez prob beats him too but at least it could be a scrap. Man Day sucks bad, might force a play on -170 Alvarez

Damn after all this tape watch i have to cap it off with a 5 round Danielle Taylor fight....

Gonna need to wait til I can smoke some weed for that one

Decided to play Alvarez. Basically all favs besides Dawson.

Was hoping for some strong leans but fuckinf me what a woeful week, awful records from most of these guys as well

Gonna keep my mouth shut on picks since I haven't been lighting it on fire, but very pass-heavy card.

Tiffany Masters striking is pitiful, but she may have enough wrestling and toughness to win, while Colleen has the striking edge but a long layoff.

Day vs Alvarez - just no feel here.

Dawson vs Diaz - like Dawson, but man am I nervous after what Perez did to Gray last week. Diaz may have just enough wrestling plus that TAM guillotine. Value is there though.

Olson vs Reed - I get why Reed is the favorite, but the value is gone. Reed on paper is superior, and Olson has shown holes in his game that will likely be exploited here, like closing the distance head first, having very little stand-up to begin with, and being undersized and probably chinny. How can an inferior wrestler out-grind a better wrestler? However, I have seen Olson pull a victory out of his butt that he was losing, by literally having his opponent slip on blood and sweat while Olson took his back. That's the VFC 51 fight btw.

Byrd vs Wallace - Buddy is another undersized guy that is very hittable, not that Byrd is a big MW or anything (but he seems very comfortable at this weight). Byrd is probably just as good as if not better than Wallace in the grappling and proved he can survive tough spots, while the stand-up is no question at all. Anyone (Buddy) that struggles with Justin Baesman that much, I mean, come on. Also, with the Max Griffin fight, Max fought about the worst fight ever - closing the distance for Buddy, engaging the grappling, not pacing himself, and he still won. And Byrd is more dangerous than Griffin imo..

Also, why is this Hernandez guy who destroyed Day not getting the shot? Alvarez prob beats him too but at least it could be a scrap. Man Day sucks bad, might force a play on -170 Alvarez
why Alvarez? Just cause of the gnp ko loss?

Wtf

Huge action on Wallace and Dawson

I was gonna do another 0.5u Dawson +140 GRRR he's now the favorite

why Alvarez? Just cause of the gnp ko loss?
Well It looks like this dude Day is gonna stand with Alvarez, right? I mean his ground game is embarrassing so that must be how he fights. And good lord both him and that other dude who beat him just look so defensively horrible. At least other guy moved his feet pretty well, but Day is just asking to be tagged. Doesn't seem like a guy who's offense I need to worry much about either, this dude just does not seem ready for this at all right now. Gotta imagine if it's going to stay standing, Alvarez is going to KO him. At least I know Alvarez has solid hands with good power

Wtf

Huge action on Wallace and Dawson

I was gonna do another 0.5u Dawson +140 GRRR he's now the favorite
Nice, played Byrd -170 now.

Gonna have small action on o1.5 for the Dawson fight, but no idea where this action is coming from. I stand by them both not being very good, but at least Diaz has solid experience and is multi faceted. Dawson seems like a complete train wreck outside of submission grappling

Nice, played Byrd -170 now.

Gonna have small action on o1.5 for the Dawson fight, but no idea where this action is coming from. I stand by them both not being very good, but at least Diaz has solid experience and is multi faceted. Dawson seems like a complete train wreck outside of submission grappling

waiting on it to stabilize..

Well It looks like this dude Day is gonna stand with Alvarez, right? I mean his ground game is embarrassing so that must be how he fights. And good lord both him and that other dude who beat him just look so defensively horrible. At least other guy moved his feet pretty well, but Day is just asking to be tagged. Doesn't seem like a guy who's offense I need to worry much about either, this dude just does not seem ready for this at all right now. Gotta imagine if it's going to stay standing, Alvarez is going to KO him. At least I know Alvarez has solid hands with good power

day has a more varied striking atk, i think.. (alvarez more punches, right?) but day ground edge? i see it as a damn close fight, dog or pass (and obviously i'm on the dog) at these odds

Back