Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

That round was amazing, Jalin looked fucking great, he will be a serious threat in the LW division

That round was amazing, Jalin looked fucking great, he will be a serious threat in the LW division
ya the kid have serious potential! his build reminds me of a LW Jon Jones.. if he improves his defence and wrestling i could easily see him being a title challenger at some point

Urgh. Came back at the last minute for a Espinosa bet (too late), after seeing Dutro's training. He only trains with like 4 other guys, seemingly. The athletic difference may be much larger than I thought. Let's see.

damn what a round! loving these fights

Espinosa R1

Espinosa the better athlete, and like a weight class stronger, but seems more tired. He gets R1.

Amazing rd 1. Hope it keeps up!

Another amazing round. Espinosa won it but I feel like Dutro will break him

Espinosa may have given it away in the last minute but i still lean 2-0 Espinosa

1-1

Espinosa slowing down a lot. Used a ton of energy rd 1. And it shows.

hmm i thought Espinosa won the first 3-4 minutes of R2 by landing more.. Dutro was walking him down but did not land anything but some weak kicks

Espinosa won the third with that knock down

edit wow last second stoppage

strange stoppage but would have been Espinosa decision anyways

Great fight. Espinosa impressive, and Dutro showed great recovery multiple times until that last one.

Okay that was a really bad stoppage, thought he looked way more hurt when I saw it the first time

Espinosa would for sure have won the first and the third round so it didn't affect the outcome at least

Nuts. If I only saw that YouTube video earlier. It's called a day in the life, and Dutro's training was very bare bones. Meanwhile, Espinosa is training at an athletic center and already started as a better athlete. Even with how gassed he was, his overall conditioning allowed him to recover.

I tell ya, athleticism is such a theme lately.

Back