Dana won't let Jonny Bones go to heavyweight.

JonnyBones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Bones moves to heavyweight there will be practically no interest in LHW.

Dana White is going to pay Jon Jones more to keep fighting at lightheavyweight giving them time to find new stars in the next couple years.

The only way I can see UFC allowing Jon Jones to fight at heavyweight is a super fight for the winner of DC, Stipe, the more likely scenario being Bones vs DC trillogy, for billions in revenue. Then the YFC requesting Jones vacate the heavyweight title to move back down to lightheavyweight.

jon jones won't go to hw himself

he doesn't want to lose

jon jones won't go to hw himself

he doesn't want to lose
Heavyweight is full of 40 year old sloppy overrated fighters with horrible gass tanks, well past their respective primes. I'm sure he'd do fine. The only person his camp respects at heavyweight is Stipe Miocic who has plenty of weaknesses. I'm sure Jon would do fine.

Been saying it for years: there's a reason Bones cuts to 205.

CLOWN.jpg

Yep Dana the usual bullshit.

Been saying it for years: there's a reason Bones cuts to 205.
Because he started when he was around 219 pounds, even barely tipping the scale at 230, while out of shape with a gut, 2018 is undersized no reason for a guy that light to fight at heavyweight.

Dana cares about money. Money is in making fights, not making divisions. Thus, he'll look to make the biggest fights, regardless of division. Gus II, DC III, Stipe, Ngannou, Brock.

Dana cares about money. Money is in making fights, not making divisions. Thus, he'll look to make the biggest fights, regardless of division. Gus II, DC III, Stipe, Ngannou, Brock.
I don't disagree if the fans want to see Bones vs DC 3 or Bones vs Stipe he will book it, only afterwards he would request Bones vacate the belt to keep light heavyweight alive.

No. USADA won't let Jonny Bones Jones go to heavyweight. Or anyweight.

<BirdieOwn>

Heavyweight is full of 40 year old sloppy overrated fighters with horrible gass tanks, well past their respective primes. I'm sure he'd do fine. The only person his camp respects at heavyweight is Stipe Miocic who has plenty of weaknesses. I'm sure Jon would do fine.
Is that why he didn't move up in 2012/13 after all that talk?

like i said before

Ben Rothwell would beat the shit out of Jon at HW

he should stick where he has a major advantage

Dana White is going to pay Jon Jones more to keep fighting at lightheavyweight giving them time to find new stars in the next couple years.

The only way I can see UFC allowing Jon Jones to fight at heavyweight is a super fight for the winner of DC, Stipe, the more likely scenario being Bones vs DC trillogy, for billions in revenue. Then the YFC requesting Jones vacate the heavyweight title to move back down to lightheavyweight.
i feel like it would be best for the business for him to go to hw if he could stop popping.

lhw is even weaker then hw right now.

He won't be paying Jones anything for the next couple years. Jon made it necessary to try to find more stars.

His career has got nothing to do with Dana White. His ass is in the hands of the Athletic commission and whether they buy the dick pill excuse---again. We will not see Jon for at least a couple of years.

You are funny sir. you are talking like if JJ wants to go to HW. It is public knowledge that he doesnt want to do it. His big advantage at LHW is his size. He wont have it at HW and he knows it. Plus, no steroids??...guy is staying at LHW buddy, whats wrong with you?

Is that why he didn't move up in 2012/13 after all that talk?

like i said before

Ben Rothwell would beat the shit out of Jon at HW

he should stick where he has a major advantage
I don't think he fears any of your obese idols you hope have a chance at beating him but nice fantasy. He's only respects a guy like Stipe who is the one guy at heavyweight doesn't suck complete ass or isn't past his prime or just injured. Again nice rage induced fantasy.

Back