Dana won't let Jonny Bones go to heavyweight.

Dude jones started it with werdum. It's just too bad we couldn't get to see that cause the werdum of 2 years ago is probably the worst match up for jones. The thing about reem admittedly there's isn't really a source, just heard it about 3 times from people who claim to have been at their gym. So that may be untrue but I've heard it a lot
I looked up the date in which the call out happened, that was back when's Jones was still silent from the accident that got him suspended originally.

If Werdum laid on his back and Jones got into his gaurd I can see it being interesting. If not Werdum gets his ass kicked badly.

Stoop to my level, lol I think you have it backwards little guy, you're saying Olympic level athletes in an unarguably juiced out contact sport are clean. DC beat hundreds of juiced competitors naturally. Lol Stoop to my level? You have the reasoning of a stubborn chimpanzee please don't flatter yourself.
you haven't post one shred of evidence for anything

you can't even imagine a 40 year old with cardio

your def the chimp\chump

If Bones moves to heavyweight there will be practically no interest in LHW.

Dana White is going to pay Jon Jones more to keep fighting at lightheavyweight giving them time to find new stars in the next couple years.

The only way I can see UFC allowing Jon Jones to fight at heavyweight is a super fight for the winner of DC, Stipe, the more likely scenario being Bones vs DC trillogy, for billions in revenue. Then the YFC requesting Jones vacate the heavyweight title to move back down to lightheavyweight.

u mean the time jon jones gets while he suspended.

When Jones comes back and cleans out roster again all the salty HATERS will jump right back on Jon Jones bandwagon.

no the band wagon will be full of the he clean and stop picking on the man and to keep calling dc a pussy

I bet anything if DC beats Stipe he goes up REAL quick.

I looked up the date in which the call out happened, that was back when's Jones was still silent from the accident that got him suspended originally.

If Werdum laid on his back and Jones got into his gaurd I can see it being interesting. If not Werdum gets his ass kicked badly.
He might have called him out then but jones started it all. They asked him about moving up to hw and if he saw any challenges and he said that they didn't really have anything to offer him and that he could beat them so werdum got mad. I wouldn't be so sure, a big part of jones strategy is the threat of the takedown but he won't want to take werdum down and werdum would even probably welcome it. He also likely can't knock werdum out cause he's got a great chin and has taken shots from reem hunt and cain. While jones may have the edge in striking werdum is also a very good and diversified striker and he's bigger which is the key. Also has great cardio at hw

Jon jones is a great fighter and i like his skills but he is a douchebag and an asshole. Plus he is a pussy that would never stay in hw permanently.

He won't even serve a single year. Don't tell me you're this naiave.

even if they buy his I didn't know what I was taking defence since he a repeat offender he getting 2 years.

what the world waiting for is to see if he gets 4 as he can get per usada.

If Bones moves to heavyweight there will be practically no interest in LHW.

Dana White is going to pay Jon Jones more to keep fighting at lightheavyweight giving them time to find new stars in the next couple years.

The only way I can see UFC allowing Jon Jones to fight at heavyweight is a super fight for the winner of DC, Stipe, the more likely scenario being Bones vs DC trillogy, for billions in revenue. Then the YFC requesting Jones vacate the heavyweight title to move back down to lightheavyweight.

Bones is suspended, and stripped, for the 2nd time now.
He can’t fight at any weight for the foreseeable future.

Doesn’t matter what you think Dana will “let” him do.

Jones gonna come back and win the LHW and HW.

Then pop for roids again and y’all will be here crying and posting up a storm like he fucked your mother.

no they blame dc who still jealous of him,

After DC beats Stipe then Bones vs DC for the HW belt
<GSPWoah>

Already a yellow card? Didn't you join yesterday or some shit?

You'll be fine, the other white belt account you were posting with the other day will serve a handy back up.

Another dog shit poster, you'll be outta here in no time.

Because Frank Mir holds no value.

To who?

The AC's dish out suspensions, not the UFC. If it was the UFC deciding you'd be right in that Jones is far more valuable so more likely to catch a break. Do the AC's really care one way or the other?

Back