Dana won't let Jonny Bones go to heavyweight.

lmao Jones wants nuttin to do with fighting guys his size.

all these guys talking like Jones is already cleared to fight by USADA lol

you are up to a serious and disappointing awakening dude..

Aside from his last fight, I don't believe bones has ko power in his hands.

Considering how Dana got the lbw champ DC to hw why wouldn't he let Jones.Makes no sense

You are funny sir. you are talking like if JJ wants to go to HW. It is public knowledge that he doesnt want to do it. His big advantage at LHW is his size. He wont have it at HW and he knows it. Plus, no steroids??...guy is staying at LHW buddy, whats wrong with you?
Public knowledge. You mean Shertard knowledge.

He challenged Stipe and Brock.

So that "knowledge" is really just bullshit

Jones called out Lesnar knowing that Lesnar can't fight (and now Jones' mma career is also over, like Lesnar's is)

Jones doesn't want to fight Stipe:
"So why not call out... Stipe Miocic? Well, Jones says he’s uninterested in that matchup."
"“I feel like if I was going to take a fight at heavyweight, it would be against a person who me and my coaches feel would be a perfect matchup for me,” Jones said

Jones knows he'd lose to Stipe:
Right now, Stipe is looking extremely impressive. And I believe if you get an extremely talented big guy versus an extremely talented little guy, I mean, a lot of the cards are in his favor." "“So, if I’m going to sacrifice being the smaller guy, I think stylistically Brock would be a fight that makes way more sense, and the payday would be tremendous."

[SOURCE: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/7/...ock-lesnar-but-not-ufc-champ-stipe-miocic-mma]

Yes becuase hes "afraid" after knocking out one of the best HWs ever.

Brock was clearly an attempt at a money fight. He already offered to fight Stipe when Werdum pulled out of their fight, Dana said "No"

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/dana-w...-fight-for-heavyweight-title-at-ufc-196-61556

So this cheesy narrative one of the best fighters ever is "afraid" is just idiotically contrived

Time to manufacture a better one.

Yes becuase hes "afraid" after knocking out one of the best HWs ever.

Brock was clearly an attempt at a money fight. He already offered to fight Stipe when Werdum pulled out of their fight, Dana said "No"

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/dana-w...-fight-for-heavyweight-title-at-ufc-196-61556

So this cheesy narrative one of the best fighters ever is "afraid" is just idiotically contrived

Time to manufacture a better one.

He said he'd fight Stipe at that time "if it was for the real belt" i.e. Werdum got stripped. That wasn't going to happen. It's like inviting a relative to come along with you to somewhere they don't care for, just to get the credit for extending an offer without fear of them actually taking you up on it.

Stipe, overeem, and Werdum all beat bones relatively easily. The rest of the top ten still beats him more often than not or at least is 50/50 with him.

Also lol at a guy named jonnybones in here talking about how great jones is and how only one HW has a chance against him, I'm sure he isn't biased at all.

He said he'd fight Stipe at that time "if it was for the real belt" i.e. Werdum got stripped. That wasn't going to happen. It's like inviting a relative to come along with you to somewhere they don't care for, just to get the credit for extending an offer without fear of them actually taking you up on it.
huh?
Why would the lhw champ offer to fight for anything but the champion belt.

I know its not what we want to hear, but it deconstructs the stupid narratives he's "scared"

The same way he was scared of Shogun, Rashad, Lyoto, Rampage, DC etc etc etc

but why tho.. HW division isn't exactly stacked itself these days when you think about it.

Struve obliterated Miocic, I can't even imagine what coke Jones would do to him...

coke Jones > Sea level Cain

<{jackyeah}>

huh?
Why would the lhw champ offer to fight for anything but the champion belt.

I know its not what we want to hear, but it deconstructs the stupid narratives he's "scared"

The same way he was scared of Shogun, Rashad, Lyoto, Rampage, DC etc etc etc

(Sigh) He offered to fight Stipe for a belt that wasn't available to be fought for. Now Stipe has a belt, but has Jones repeated the offer? I'm not one calling Jones scared, but that sure bears a passing resemblance to the actions of someone who talks big until someone calls his bluff.

dana will lose his promoter license if he doesnt book jones vs lesnar if possible

(Sigh) He offered to fight Stipe for a belt that wasn't available to be fought for. Now Stipe has a belt, but has Jones repeated the offer? I'm not one calling Jones scared, but that sure bears a passing resemblance to the actions of someone who talks big until someone calls his bluff.

When would he have had time since his multiple suspensions to challenge Stipe again?

the real reason why he won't go to HW

CORMIER_DANIEL.png

he'd have to juice to compete with DC so i dont think he is gonna risk it this time around
No, he will beat him off steroids this time, he will!

When would he have had time since his multiple suspensions to challenge Stipe again?

Admittedly, the window of opportunity between reinstatement and repopping was brief. But after he rewon the LHW (temporarily) you'll note it was Lesnar he called out, not Stipe.

jon jones won't go to hw himself

he doesn't want to lose
LOL Cormier will probably take the belt at HW and he is older and an inferior version to what Jones fought.

Admittedly, the window of opportunity between reinstatement and repopping was brief. But after he rewon the LHW (temporarily) you'll note it was Lesnar he called out, not Stipe.
Because it's a big money fight against an easier opponent, and a great way to try out himself at the HW ? And then go from there ?

Back