danahers back dvd preview

You also left out how your dislike is related to self admitted insecurity.

Tell us how sad and pathetic you feel that you aren't a real clinical psychologist and you can only diagnose people over sherdog.

Tell us how sad and pathetic you feel that you aren't a real clinical psychologist and you can only diagnose people over sherdog.

Hmmmm, not diagnosing, reading. Along with jumping to conclusions something is inferior because it’s Danaher

I super dislike people who have a super inflated opinion (I admittedly have low self value) of themselves and try to appear smarter than they are.

I respect him for taking the time and giving the effort to show us all this information.

Just guessing on the fact that back takes Danaher showed in the teaser thus far Rafa does a lot better.
No gi? Dds boys best the living shit out of Mendes bros back attacks.

I don’t think that can even be disputed, all the squad have shown tremendous back attacks finishes no gi, Rafa isn’t known for his rnc anyways.

No thanks. I'll buy Marcelo DVD on back control, since he actually competes and trains lol.
been dying to see this for months now just hope he puts out a mount and front headlock series as well

I don’t think that can even be disputed, all the squad have shown tremendous back attacks finishes no gi, Rafa isn’t known for his rnc anyways.

Serious ? Lmao

Aren’t you the one who kept posting and attacking Danaher on the leg lock DVD thread? You accused him of being a psychopath and somehow he had an interest in knives he was somehow deranged and you accused him of using hookers? Seriously, you have issues. You admit you have an inferiority complex and because Danaher comes off as arrogant, you detest him.

You don’t need to be a psychiatrist to know when someone has a screw loose in the head. I hope you’re not in my school.

Aren’t you the one who claimed you knew people who knew Danaher? And he wasn’t all that great? That he dodged the higher belts and rolled with those less skilled? I suspect you made that up because I knew people who trained at a Renzo years ago and they told me exactly what Fabio Leopoldo posted to Danaher regarding his roll with Danaher. I was very skeptical like most as he was noted for not competing and was the primary trainer for GSP.

Well, on mma.tv, someone posted an Instagram post by Fabio Leopoldo speaking highly of and to Danaher and Danaher destroying him in a roll. He thought he didn’t look tough or young so he thought Danaher probably made a good warm up for his upcoming fights. To his surprise, Danaher gave him trouble. Not sure if Fabio was being overly generous but I highly doubt most competitors would admit some non-competitor gave them trouble in training.

If someone gave me trouble in training, I hate to face them in competition.

Refer to mma.tv thread:

John Danaher vs Roy Harris in OCD BJJ Death Match

In the gi he favors other finishes but there's no way of reading Rafa as having anything other than world-class back attacks, as well as being known for being one of the best at actually achieving the back.

In the gi he favors other finishes but there's no way of reading Rafa as having anything other than world-class back attacks, as well as being known for being one of the best at actually achieving the back.

This. I can't even believe it's debatable lol. Sherdoggers jump on any bandwagon that's current lol.

I think Rafa is better at getting the back (although Gordon Ryan taking Romulo's back was awesome) but Rafa is not the best at finishing the RNC. Rafa's armbars from the back are awesome but his RNC game is maybe the least impressive of all the great no gi guys. Most of his RNCs assuming he can get them look pretty sloppy besides the one on Quexinho. If he takes the back no gi he will finish I think but usually by armbar.

I want neither Rafa nor the dds guys on my back. They all are going to finish with something. And you can say what you want about Gordon Ryan but he's the best rear naked choker since Marcelo Garcia. If he's on the back the RNC is automatic.

Last edited:

all m sayng is that rafa s not known for his world class no gi back attacks. You thnk on someone with a devastatng rnc , you think on marcelo.

Rafa is among the got, but even gots have their strongest points..

I think Rafa is better at getting the back (although Gordon Ryan taking Romulo's back was awesome) but Rafa is not the best at finishing the RNC. Rafa's armbars from the back are awesome but his RNC game is maybe the least impressive of all the great no gi guys. Most of his RNCs assuming he can get them look pretty sloppy besides the one on Quexinho. If he takes the back no gi he will finish I think but usually by armbar.

I want neither Rafa nor the dds guys on my back. They all are going to finish with something. And you can say what you want about Gordon Ryan but he's the best rear naked choker since Marcelo Garcia. If he's on the back the RNC is automatic.

this. Ive watched rafa vs jake shields and he kept tryng to RNC him with the hand on top of the head.. that shit wasnt going to cut it with someone like shelds... marcelo on the other hand, strangled him no problem..

gordon ryan eddie cummins and gary tonon have shown to have a devastating rnc.. their back attack system is just more sofisticated than anything rafa has shown on the back (no gi)

all m sayng is that rafa s not known for his world class no gi back attacks. You thnk on someone with a devastatng rnc , you think on marcelo.

Rafa is among the got, but even gots have their strongest points..

Rafa is super good at getting to the back. Rafa doesn't compete in no-gi tournaments where finishing from the back against people just trying to survive is important.

this. Ive watched rafa vs jake shields and he kept tryng to RNC him with the hand on top of the head.. that shit wasnt going to cut it with someone like shelds... marcelo on the other hand, strangled him no problem..

gordon ryan eddie cummins and gary tonon have shown to have a devastating rnc.. their back attack system is just more sofisticated than anything rafa has shown on the back (no gi)

yes rafa loves scrambling for the back but iv never seen him finish no gi from the back danaher guys do they are top tier here

Rafa is super good at getting to the back. Rafa doesn't compete in no-gi tournaments where finishing from the back against people just trying to survive is important.

rafa pretty much doesnt compete in no gi, he has a couple of adccs, but he is far away from marcelo garcia in no gi terms, let alone finishng rate.

and I dont know whats your point, finishing from the back with someone just tryng to survive is somehow easier than finishing from the back with someone tryng to escape?

and I dont know whats your point, finishing from the back with someone just tryng to survive is somehow easier than finishing from the back with someone tryng to escape?

Finishing someone just trying to survive is a lot harder. Almost always if you have the back you will win on points so I assume that's not something that makes a ton of stuff for Rafa to focus on.

Finishing someone just trying to survive is a lot harder. Almost always if you have the back you will win on points so I assume that's not something that makes a ton of stuff for Rafa to focus on.

well, sure, then its obvious that someone that specializes on finishing form the back will be better at attacking the back over someone who doesnt focus on that?

Last edited:
another preview of his dvd man this is gonna b very very fucking good!!!

another preview of his dvd man this is gonna b very very fucking good!!!

It's kind of eery how parallel Ryan Hall's explanation of this and Danaher's are. They even say "absolutely critical" around the same bits.

Back