Daniel Cormier vs. Volkan Oezdemir - Light Heavyweight Title

DC absolutely annihilated Rumble twice, retiring him in the second fight, so I have no idea why anyone thought Volkan would have a chance.

A Francis Ngannou fight:

giphy.gif

How long should he punch a guy who's hands are pinned?

Specifically, how many times can I punch you in the face while you're hands are pinned?
Until verbal tap or fighter goes out. At least that's what I would have liked!

Taking the time to put his teammates over when the spotlight is on himself. What a guy. Shows why he is/was the (Olympic and AKA) team captain.

Ngannou has the most scary french accent of all time I'll give him that.

Did i just missed/not hear or DC talked about Khabib and Cain, but no mention of rocksalt vs romero???????????

LMAAOOOOO
Luke pulled a TJ.

"Snake in the pants" is what we should call him now.

The fight didn't end because a bell rang, from a technical standpoint the fight was over
Precisely, meaning you have to go by the 10 point must system to which in MY opinion DC wasn’t winning until the last 20 seconds. Oezdemir was more active, landing his shots and actually able to keep it standing for the majority of the round. I understand your point though if DC had more time the stoppage was coming in the 1st but there was no more time. It’s cool DC won in the 2nd. I’m moving on now.

Chael took Rampage down like it was nothing. Rampage looks like he would rather be in a buffet line

Did anyone see those white people waving the Cameroon flag? {<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Back