Daniel Tosh podcast

blaseblase

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone watch this? Seems to have come out of nowhere. He's a naturally funny guy. Used to watch his show a decade ago.

I had it in my feed, seems like he just interviews random people that he knows now for his podcast.

Tosh is funny, but not funny enough to get be to watch a podcast.

I watched the first one where he interviewed his wife's gynecologist. There were some funny parts but then he started asking questions that weren't funny and I didn't like it. Don't try to be Letterman. Just make with the funny.

He should do an hour interview and then cut out all the non-funny parts so I'm left with 15 minutes of hilarity.

I watched the first one where he interviewed his wife's gynecologist. There were some funny parts but then he started asking questions that weren't funny and I didn't like it. Don't try to be Letterman. Just make with the funny.

He should do an hour interview and then cut out all the non-funny parts so I'm left with 15 minutes of hilarity.

Puts the period in period humor.

Does anyone watch this? Seems to have come out of nowhere. He's a naturally funny guy. Used to watch his show a decade ago.
The last one with the hallmark card movie actor was funny.

Never watched it is it worth it ?

I hardly ever listen to/watch full podcasts but his is pretty good IMO. He has good chops for it but I won't listen much more just cuz I'd rather listen to music or an audio book

You know what youre gonna get entertaining so far except the dog whisperer was woeful how you could pay 500 bucks for that is beyond me

If you like teh ghey humor, Tosh hits that hard.

His "What did you put in your body"? metal segments were f'n insane.

YouTube recommended me his first episode a few hours after release. The recommendation itself and the comedy in the podcast was a shock.

Only one i havent liked was the dog whisperer one.

This one was interesting. So next time you see a couple making out on television realize it's probably a fat middle aged man making those sounds.

Back