Danika Patrick on Rogan

LOL, are we going to pretend we care about NASCAR?
As much as we pretend to care about 90% of the topics posted here. It's what we do.

Did he tell her to do pot and molly? I bet he told her to do pot and molly.

No, there's plenty of MMA fighters that don't follow the sport, and the same can be said for every other sports athletes.

When you spend literally all of your time training a certain discipline, and it becomes your job, most people aren't interested in spending any more time involving themselves in it or getting wrapped up in what anyone else is doing.

I wouldn't say " most " . Id venture that at the top levels of anything that most practitioners live and breath the minutiae of said practice.

Wifey material. She seems cool. I love how Joe was trying to talk shop and shes like I don't know about cars.

It sounded like a conversation you would have on a first date. It was an akward conversation at times.

she had a good run in Indy, there are far worse male drivers in F1/Indy/Nascar.

No, there's plenty of MMA fighters that don't follow the sport, and the same can be said for every other sports athletes.

Robert Smith was an all-pro RB in the NFL and I remember him on ESPN saying he probably wouldn't even watch the playoffs. He wasn't that interested in other teams or the results of games. I bet this is more common than most believe.

If I lose in the conference championship game, I probably wouldn't give a shit about the super bowl. What is the motivation?

If I'm a fighter I would absolutely follow my division and keep an eye on the weight classes above and below for new fighters. Other than that, I might not care unless i'm planning to be in broadcasting after retirement.

Am I the only one that has no idea who this person is?

Probably most gay males wouldn't know who she is. It might help if OP spelled her name correctly. It's Danica.

she seemed cool

wired a bit weird. had an intense energy

pretty fucking bizarre shes a pro race car driver and knows nothing about cars. i found that off-putting

Does anyone in this thread even Days of Thunder?

Not uncommon at all for drivers to not have an in depth knowledge of cars.

She had no shot in that male dominated world. She wasn’t great in NASCAR but she could race. She had top 10 finishes and pole positions. Lots of drivers are like her. Not elite but good enough to get a car and sponsors. One thing that is undeniable is her ability to generate interest and buzz.

I'm going to have to trust the expertise of Kyle Petty

LOL at Cow Patty. When NASCAR hired one of the best cheaters to head tech inspection, Cow Patty became irrelevant. He had trouble even qualifying for races for quite a while. He shouldn't talk about crashing as he made a career of it. He took Matt Kenseth out on the first lap at Sonoma in 2008. He was unable to keep the car in the top 35 in points to automatically qualify for races. He ran Petty Enterprises into the ground and it was sold.

LOL at Cow Patty. When NASCAR hired one of the best cheaters to head tech inspection, Cow Patty became irrelevant. He had trouble even qualifying for races for quite a while. He shouldn't talk about crashing as he made a career of it. He took Matt Kenseth out on the first lap at Sonoma in 2008. He was unable to keep the car in the top 35 in points to automatically qualify for races. He ran Petty Enterprises into the ground and it was sold.
Come on now, that's not true at all.

Watched it and joe rogan came off like he had a crush on her, you can tell she is joes type, joe likes those type of chicks.

Some ignorance showing here.

In all but her first Cup season she ran over 90% of the laps that means her car was running at the end of most of the races. That is better than Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick did in all but one of those years and better than Dale Earnhardt junior in every season Danica ran.
you forget people hate women on here and will do anything to discredit them

Was anyone else kinda baffled by her comments on not liking cars? To me it was weird and showed lack of passion.

These guys live for this and dedicate their entire lives to cars alot even work with the top manufacturers in designing cars and testing them.

She loves actually racing and that's where her passion is.

It's like Cowboy, he loves fighting but he doesn't watch the fights or really follow the sport.

Back