Danika Patrick on Rogan

you forget people hate women on here and will do anything to discredit them
I doubt anyone here cares enough here to be serious in their criticisms. It's just taking the piss

She loves actually racing and that's where her passion is.

It's like Cowboy, he loves fighting but he doesn't watch the fights or really follow the sport.

Today we learned

" Most everyone " = a singular example

Face it , her not knowing a catalytic converter from a Johnson rod is unusual given her profession.

I doubt anyone here cares enough here to be serious in their criticisms. It's just taking the piss
You would be surprised. Go to the heavies and see how they obsess over Ronda and read some of the threads here. A lot of anti girl threads. People hate what they can’t get.

You would be surprised. Go to the heavies and see how they obsess over Ronda and read some of the threads here. A lot of anti girl threads. People hate what they can’t get.
Probably so. But then, I think too much is taken too seriously too often here.

Well of course whatever you say must be so........so alright!

Ive no doubt that some high level people are disinterested , but " most " ? No way.
Well, whereas we're actually giving examples of people that fit this criteria, you're just spouting bullshit about how it's not true. Who's the idiot here?

I started a Ronda hype thread probably a year or so before she got to the big time, and I really liked her back then. Then she went full heel and it was cringe as fuck.

He made her cry. What a fucker
ap_aptopix_nascar_patrick_auto_racing_95402151-e1510957639540.jpg

Plus she's got bigger arms than Mark Coleman.
article-2526137-1A301C5000000578-12_634x853.jpg

Muscle suit

I’m not a racing fan and I knew of her but I’ve never heard an interview. I thought she came across well: intelligent, driven and a broader set of interests than I would have imagined.

Anyone catch this podcast. What did you think of Patrick...How did she come off, in your opinion..?
I don’t know why men think she’s hot. I bet her meat wallet reaks of axle grease.

I find it funny that NASCAR is the only co-ed professional sport in America. What does that say about NASCAR I wonder...

Robert Smith was an all-pro RB in the NFL and I remember him on ESPN saying he probably wouldn't even watch the playoffs. He wasn't that interested in other teams or the results of games. I bet this is more common than most believe.

If I lose in the conference championship game, I probably wouldn't give a shit about the super bowl. What is the motivation?

If I'm a fighter I would absolutely follow my division and keep an eye on the weight classes above and below for new fighters. Other than that, I might not care unless i'm planning to be in broadcasting after retirement.
giphy.gif

I find it funny that NASCAR is the only co-ed professional sport in America. What does that say about NASCAR I wonder...

Several forms of motorsport are coed.

Danica was in England for several years being readied for an attempt to get into Formula One. Jackie Stewart and Bobby Rahal were trying to get her into the Jaguar F1 program after Ford bought Jaguar but the program faltered as Ford had technical and financial problems. They sold the team to Niki Lauda who fired Rahal. Rahal then came back to the US and formed Rahal-Letterman racing and hired Danica to drive.

Formula One and Indy Car have had several female drivers .

Race car drivers used to work on their own cars and had to be very mechanically inclined. The drivers now are more likely to be video game players and have very little knowledge of the workings of the car they drive. Formula one drivers are taken from the go kart racing scene. Many forms of racing select drivers by the amount of money they can bring.

So hold up. Aaron Rogers left Olivia Munn for her?

olivia-munn-very-hot1.jpg

End of story . Buttfuck and done. I can’t give you the play by play if that’s what you’re asking for

Back