Danny Garcia-Brandon Rios, Benavidez-Gavril II 2/17 Mandalay Bay

Think Swift has lost the drive to be at the top.

Garcia just gave up after Thurman. I wish he would have shown more drive after the fight, but that loss really seemed to affect him.

Hopefully the fire is back and he comes back even better.

Im not going to watch this one. Rios shouldnt be allowed in the ring.

Garcia should dominate and probably stop Rios at this point... but, Garcia seems to always fight to the level of his opponents so you never know.

iirc, rios retired immediately after the bradley fight and then his wife told him he had to keep fighting

thats mexican love

Surprised this isnt being held at the Barclays Center, which is the home of PBC 147 + Deontay Wilder

Benavidez/Gavril 2 should deliver again. It was one of the better fights of 2017. One would assume that Benavidez will make some real adjustments and win more clearly this time out, but Gavril was game as hell the first time out.

wasn't rios basically retired?

He literally retired after having to drop 53 pounds to make weight against Bradley and saying he thought he was going to die in the ring while he was getting destroyed. He quit boxing that same night.

When he decided to come back shortly after his retirement his longtime trainer Robert Garcia said it would be without him in his corner or training him in his gym.

Ironic that after mocking Roach for having Parkinson's disease he is already in horrible physical shape himself and his slurring of words is just as bad despite being so much younger.

Jeez, Rios is only 31?? There's already a dramatic loss of his faculties already. He needs to stop fighting before he really winds up permanently fucked up, giving the sport another black eye.

Brandon Rios has no reason to be in a title eliminator. He’s absolutely shot. I know it’s more about Danny but still. Give someone else a shot at Garcia for a shot at the title.

I am a big swift fan but damn Rios seems very punchy , who is protecting him from himself

Swifts making it hard to be a fan. I say that as a fanboy.

This is where you'd like to see a commission step in and do their job, but we all know how likely it is that's going to happen.

I rather watch cat videos on youtube than waste my time with this shit show.

I've met mike garcia, hes really good, he doesn't even get affected by body shots, i sparred with him once. But didn't know it was him because i didn't know who mike garcia was at the tine this was earlier 2017.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back