DUNDEE Trailer (Also Starring Russell Crowe, Margot Robbie and More!)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Danny McBride is the Son of Crocodile Dundee in DUNDEE Teaser Trailer

Crocodile Dundee is back. Well, actually, he’s missing in the Outback. And the only person who might be able to find him is the loudmouthed American son no one knew he had. Introducing Danny McBride as Brian Dundee. The son of a legend is forced to channel his Aussie roots as he embarks on the ultimate adventure in the land down under. In theaters this summer.

This is a surprise. There was no mention of this movie at all last year. I like the first two Crocodile Dundee movies and I think this potential.

James "I was incredibly disrespectful to Tommy Wiseau" Franco wasn't available to bite off another actor's accomplishments?

Brian Dundee? They couldn't have used "Conrad?" "Cornelius?" How about "Wombat?" "Kinkajou?"

You'd fucking watch JOEY DUNDEE, wouldn't you? Don't even lie.

Brian Dundee? They couldn't have used "Conrad?" "Cornelius?" How about "Wombat?" "Kinkajou?"

You'd fucking watch JOEY DUNDEE, wouldn't you? Don't even lie.

Or they could have gone with Danny Dundee, seeing as he's going to be the same character he always is.

This is a surprise. There was no mention of this movie at all last year. I like the first two Crocodile Dundee movies and I think this potential.

I loved the originals. Saw them both in the theater when they first came out.

REAL TALK: Linda Kozlowski's ass and bodysuit is seared into my brain.

crocodile-dundee-paul-hogan-linda-kozlowski-outback-australia.jpg

EEK...

Crocodile Dundee spoof?

On a lazy night & my movie queue low... I might stream it in a last ditch effort to get a laugh... but I'm even a bit skeptical at that.

Cringed a bit with the attempted bit in the teaser, but it's gotta have a few good laughs in it right?

<6>

EEK...

Crocodile Dundee spoof?

On a lazy night & my movie queue low... I might stream it in a last ditch effort to get a laugh... but I'm even a bit skeptical at that.

Cringed a bit with the attempted bit in the teaser, but it's gotta have a few good laughs in it right?

<6>

C'mon man why not ? Dundee played by Danny McF@ckingBride, I'm there.

I hear ya! I'm there too. I might have to check out the originals again this weekend. Will it have Paul Hogan, and Linda Kozlowski? They're divorced now in real life, not sure how amicable it is

Are we even sure this is real?

That "trailer" makes me think it might just be a hoax.

James "I was incredibly disrespectful to Tommy Wiseau" Franco wasn't available to bite off another actor's accomplishments?
who is tommy wiseau? and why did Franco disrespect him?

I do actually think that guy haz some funny stuff to offer... but what I saw in the teaser waz not doing it for me. I literally could've filmed his comedy part there with my buddiez cell phone & it would've been just as good. I get they're going for a spoof thing... but that waz not a good look for the CD franchise that I know & love.

Lets spoof the f*ck out of it & make it ridiculous is what I got out of that.

Back