DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

DD Season 1 & 2 are great. Awesome gritty version of suoerheros at a street level.

The addition of Bernthal as Punisher in season 2 was just phenomenal. Always been a huge Punisher fan and it was damn near a perfect depiction. As others have said, his monologue in the graveyard is just a gut punch. And his fight in the prison just shows the character perfectly.

Looking forward to more Punisher and would actually like to see either him or DD make an appearance in the new Spidey movie.

These were the season highlights for me, along with the scene in the diner, where Frank basically tells Karen to stop being a whiny bitch,

"My wife could bring the pain...I would cut my arm off, right here and now, to have her hurt me again."

Straight in the Feels, man.:(

The cell block fight is possibly the best I've seen in any TV series. Nothing fancy, just controlled aggression and brutally efficient techniques.:cool:

Last edited:
The cell block fight is possibly the best I've seen in any TV series. Nothing fancy, just controlled aggression and brutally efficient techniques.:cool:

Different style, ultra-realism, but this is still my favorite fight scene I've ever seen on TV.

It's so goddamn ugly, like a real fight.

(spoilers for The Shield)

And for the record, a big thanks to @Dragonlordxxxxx for the recent shoutouts to the faithful in these threads, makes it so easy to keep track of stuff when I go a few days without being around a computer.

Muchos Gracias.

As much as I liked the Punisher last season he kind of dominated the show. And there were a bit too many cannon-fodder ninja fights.

Hopefully they'll rebalance things so Murdock plays a central role and isn't upstaged by any cameo characters this time.

Different style, ultra-realism, but this is still my favorite fight scene I've ever seen on TV.

That was fucking crazy. Jesus christ.

And what's with that guy always playing a racist? I've seen him in 2 movies and 1 little tv show clip (this one) and he's always gotta be a racist

As much as I liked the Punisher last season he kind of dominated the show. And there were a bit too many cannon-fodder ninja fights.

Hopefully they'll rebalance things so Murdock plays a central role and isn't upstaged by any cameo characters this time.

Could not agree more. I don't want any ninja's in this season. Also, I'd love them to give Frank his own show.

Great fight scene. Like you said, very realistic: clumsy and ugly, with shit technique - he should have finished it with the RNC.

Probably my all time favourite TV show.

Also, I'd love them to give Frank his own show.

goodnewseveryone.png

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-punisher/252053/the-punisher-netflix-series-confirmed

The problem with the Punisher is that he doesn't really have a lasting nemesis.

No word on season 2 of JJ?
They already confirmed season 2 of Jessica Jones. But no story or new casting details yet.

Update: January 17, 2016

Marvel's JESSICA JONES Renewed for Season 2 on Netflix

Jessica-Jones-Season-2-Logo-Dragonlord.jpg

Netflix has put Jessica Jones back on the case, announcing that it has given a second season of 13 episodes to the series starring Krysten Ritter as a private detective with superhuman abilities.

The long-awaited renewal is not much of a surprise. Jessica Jones premiered in November to strong reviews, with Variety’s Maureen Ryan heralding it as “not just a contender for the title of best Marvel-related TV property [but] one of the year’s most distinctive new dramas.”

Part of Marvel Television’s super-powered deal with Netflix that includes four original series based on the characters in the comic giant’s universe, Jessica Jones gained attention for being one of the few comic adaptations to feature a female lead. Like Daredevil, the first series to come out of this pact, its themes and situations are darker and more sinister than more network fare.

Jessica Jones also stars Mike Colter as Luke Cage, another character from the Marvel universe, who will have his own series starting in 2016. This year also welcomes season two of Daredevil, with Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez taking over as showrunners.

Marvel's ‘Jessica Jones’ Renewed for Season 2 on Netflix

That was fucking crazy. Jesus christ.

And what's with that guy always playing a racist? I've seen him in 2 movies and 1 little tv show clip (this one) and he's always gotta be a racist

Definitely check out The Shield from beginning to end if you dug this. Incredible storytelling that keeps raising the stakes each season to a perfect close by the end, and it is full of crazy moments like this that really put you through the ringer.

Definitely check out The Shield from beginning to end if you dug this. Incredible storytelling that keeps raising the stakes each season to a perfect close by the end, and it is full of crazy moments like this that really put you through the ringer.
And based on a real unit in the LAPD, at least partly.

Back