DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

Definitely check out The Shield from beginning to end if you dug this. Incredible storytelling that keeps raising the stakes each season to a perfect close by the end, and it is full of crazy moments like this that really put you through the ringer.

Will do. Gotta get through Marco Polo season 2 first, and finish playing fallout

I loved the shield, however, I don't think it holds up. I tried to watch an episode not too long ago and I just couldn't get through it.

I thought they were going to do The Defenders before the next season of DD? Maybe that was just a rumor. Pumped for season 3 of DD after a great season 2.

Not sure when DD season 3 is being released, but Defenders will be out in 2017.

The problem with the Punisher is that he doesn't really have a lasting nemesis.

Because he kills them all:)

I'd love to see Barracuda make an appearance. He's one of very few enemies to make it to the second round against Frank.:cool:

Update: July 21, 2016

Marvel Announces DARDEVIL Season 3 at Comic-Con

Awesome, I'm really enjoying this series. Just finished Jessica Jones this week, probably took me a month to finish. Amazing how different the action is in these 2 series, JJ fight scenes were kinda cheesy. I do love Krysten Ritter though

And gonna miss Elektra, beautiful girl who played her

Definitely check out The Shield from beginning to end if you dug this. Incredible storytelling that keeps raising the stakes each season to a perfect close by the end, and it is full of crazy moments like this that really put you through the ringer.

Love the Shield

I can't say I'm surprised.
What I like about it is Vic Mackey is just such an unbelievable bastard. You absolutely hate what he does but are just riveted by the show that you root for him.

Really comes to fruition in the series finale when he is recapping his crimes to DHS.

Update: August 13, 2016

Rumor: Netflix Considering Marvel's WHITE TIGER for New Series

MKZc2H6.jpg

According to Bleeding Cool, the next Marvel property Netflix is interested in is White Tiger. The site is reporting that production has wrapped on four pilot shorts which Marvel intends to assess as they look for future Netflix series to create. And, apparently, one of those shorts is titled 'White Tiger.'

Clearly, there’s no word from either Marvel or Netflix on the validity of this news, but fans are already hopeful that the rumors are true. After all, sources are saying the short would be following Angela Del Toro’s iteration of White Tiger, making her Marvel’s first Hispanic superhero to reach the small screen.

For those of you who’re unfamiliar with Angela, the character has a long history with some very familiar faces on Netflix. The character debuted back in 2004 in the Daredevil comics, and Angela was even babysat by Luke Cage and Danny Rand/Iron Fist as a child. And, what's more, Angela approaches Matthew Murdock/Daredevil after she’s presented with White Tiger’s gifts to have him mentor her. So, clearly, Netflix would have lots of history to play with should they develop a series for the hero.

Angela, who is the niece of the original White Tiger, inherits the White Tiger mantle after she's handed-down mystical amulets which are imbued with the Jade Tiger’s supernatural power. The braces give Angela superhuman abilities and camouflage capabilities, leading her to abandon her career as an FBI Agent to pursue the life of a vigilante.

So far, there are some fans who’re definitely skeptical about this news. Umberto Gonzalez, EIC at Heroic Hollywood, recently tweeted to say the story is “not true.”

Netflix Rumored To Be Considering Marvel's White Tiger For New Series

Deborah ann woll grew on me this season. Trips me out that a 12 dollar a month streaming service is out performing my 120 dollar cable channels. Amazon is doing grwat things too.

Just finished up Season 2 tonight. I need more...

Deborah ann woll grew on me this season. Trips me out that a 12 dollar a month streaming service is out performing my 120 dollar cable channels. Amazon is doing grwat things too.

What does Amazon have? I got prime but never really use their streaming service.

I for one would love a series about a smoking hot Latina superhero.

I love White Tiger from the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoons. I hope they give her a small arc on one of the other shows, if she doesn't get her own series.

Season 2 was pretty good, not as good as season 1 but still really good. Electra was annoying at first but she grew on me and Punisher was awesome. Murdock is annoying though. It's weird when the main character is annoying lol.

The so called "Great War" didn't end up being shit which was a huge disappointment for the last few episodes.

Update: October 25, 2017

Erik Oleson is the New DAREDEVIL Showrunner; Vincent D'Onofrio Returns for Season 3

GWDAiXD.png

Marvel’s Daredevil will see a familiar face return and a new boss take over behind the camera for Season 3.

Vincent D’Onofrio has been set to reprise as Wilson Fisk for the third season of Daredevil, Deadline has learned. As the Kingpin crime lord, the Emmy nominee was the main villain in Season 1 of the Netflix series and made an imprisoned appearance in last year’s Season 2. The ex-Law & Order actor hinted to fans recently that official word on his Daredevil return was in the cards with a banner photo of the Fisk character up on his Twitter page

In Addition to D’Onofrio’s return, Erik Oleson will be taking over as showrunner as things gear up on the New York City set of the Charlie Cox-led series. Marvel and Netflix haven’t announced a launch date for Daredevil‘sSeason 3 — nor for Jessica Jones or Luke Cage’s second seasons for that matter.

Douglas Petrie and Marco Ramirez were showrunners for Season 2 of Daredevil, with both moving on to handle the same duties on Marvel’s The Defenders. Petrie exited that production early on, while Ramirez saw the Daredevil-Jessica Jones-Iron Fist-Luke Cage team-up through to its eight-episode launch August 17. Despite high hopes from some fans, D’Onofrio’s Fisk was not a part of The Defenders as Sigourney Weaver played the main antagonist on that project.

Oleson, most recently an executive producer and writer on Amazon’s The Man in the High Castle, more than made his superhero bones from spending a season and more as a co-EP on the CW’s Arrow.

‘Daredevil’ Brings Back Vincent D’Onofrio For Season 3; Erik Oleson Joins As New Showrunner

Hell yeah! Fisk is such a better antagonist than the Hand.

Hoping we get him with maybe Bullseye or another solid street villain to throw down with DD.

Back