Dark on the Netflix

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone watching this show. It is awesome.So of the best story cimatic show I seen it awhile. It feel like Twin Peaks. Its about time travel. I am only on Ep 5 and that shit went off the rails with some Micheal Shaman ish. It was crazy.

The guy that hung himself was Mikkel, He does it so that his Future self wouldn't catch up to his curent self. who was the father of his future self that went back to the pazt to stay and give berth to himself. WTF

Its in german but has us sub titles but voice over is pure shit and bad. Watch with suba

havent seen it. but is it good?

Predestination is fucking amazing. Highly recommend it.

The dubbing for dark is annoying. I don't have a problem with dubbing if it is good, but the voice actors for dark are too much cringe.

I'd watch it but I can't stream it since the internet was repealed.

Anyone watching this show. It is awesome.So of the best story cimatic show I seen it awhile. It feel like Twin Peaks. Its about time travel. I am only on Ep 5 and that shit went off the rails with some Micheal Shaman ish. It was crazy.

The guy that hung himself was Mikkel, He does it so that his Future self wouldn't catch up to his curent self. who was the father of his future self that went back to the pazt to stay and give berth to himself. WTF

Its in german but has us sub titles but voice over is pure shit and bad. Watch with suba

Awesome Show. I finished Season 1 already.

However I think that The Part that you put in spoiler tags is not correct. What you wrote is a little confusing but I think you got it wrong.

Nobody gives birth to himself

Last edited:
Who is Claudia's father?
Who is Helge's father?
Who is Tronte's father?

what's crazy is that the younger actors/actresses look like their older counterparts

what's crazy is that the younger actors/actresses look like their older counterparts
yes they did a really good job at casting them.

kid Helge and 40oz Helge look alot alike

its great, im gonna contribute once i finish it though

yeah, it was a really good show.

i thought the final shot was a little schlocky but the rest was excellent.

and i had to watch one episode with the english dub and it was god awful.

I loved it. It's very similar to Timecrimes and Triangle. I got used to the English dub within 2 episodes.

Im on episode 9 what a great show. Usually I try to watch a show and lose interest after 3 episodes or so but this show is amazing. The casting is crazy I can't believe how the actors resemble eachother so well through the generations. Do all German ppl look alike or something it is uncanny.

Seems decent but the dubbing is worse than ninja vs mafia ... and for a serious drama thriller it spoils it..

Surprised not many are talking about this show. I found it to be the best Netflix original to date.

Back