Dark Souls 3 - The Ringed City DLC

Midir's design is definitely the best they've ever come up with. His movement and the sense of scale in that fight are amazing. From did an incredible job.

oh i agree. (re: midir) i still haven't killed him (i'm turned off after that asskicking the other day) but he's f'ing cool as hell. and holy shit it's a big arena in which you fight him

i don't like the way he warps around, tho, the way when he pivots, he's 50 feet away.. that feels weird, like a weird center of gravity or something

The pvp community has ruined this series and I'm glad to see it die

The pvp community has ruined this series and I'm glad to see it die
Once again another post in which you just bitch and follow it up with more negativity. Do us all a favor and just don't play the series or talk about it anymore.

Dude I fought like 5 people in a row who hit me while I was bowing. In a duel. In the arena.

Pvp community has ruined these games. They bitch about good weapons until they're nerfed, making them shit for pve.

And then you have the cocks who invade the angel and archer areas of TRC to farm embers.

Dude I fought like 5 people in a row who hit me while I was bowing. In a duel. In the arena.

Pvp community has ruined these games. They bitch about good weapons until they're nerfed, making them shit for pve.

And then you have the cocks who invade the angel and archer areas of TRC to farm embers.
Clue: don't fucking bow, moron.

Just found the cheesiest way to get midir in higher ng+'s. Crystal chime with the lightning arrow and pestilent. Didn't get touched

Started a new char, as i haven't played the dlcs. My first playthrough was mostly strength/pyro.

I picked assassin so i'm planning on doing a dex/int build. You guys got some tips on what weapons/sorceries i should look out for?

My slow ass finally picked up Dark Souls 3 with the PS+ discount. Wish me luck.

I have defeated the tutorial boss, first go!

Good job. His second phase can be tricky the first time.
I stuck to his sword wielding side at his back. Hardest part was seeing where he was going to land when he jumped above me.

Damn. This game is rough and very reminiscent of DS1. However, High Wall of Loblahblah complete.

Damn. This game is rough and very reminiscent of DS1. However, High Wall of Loblahblah complete.
First half of the game is cake compared to later levels. Make sure you grab every shiny, weapon upgrades are crucial.

First half of the game is cake compared to later levels. Make sure you grab every shiny, weapon upgrades are crucial.

Cake depending on what sort of build you're putting together, maybe. Starting as a Pyromancer and focusing on leveling up FTH/INT means sacrificing level allocation to STR, which pretty much F's you in the A when in comes to being able to wield a good weapon choice. Melee is the easiest build to start with, the others, not so much.

Seano, I hadn't played the game in several months, going on close to a year, completely neglecting the two DLC's I paid for. So when I went back to the game with 2 new builds, I was surprised that the number of players still playing online seemed to be fair. There will be points when I'm waiting a few minutes to be summoned, for overall, I getting summoned/summoning on a regular basis.

Never played beyond Irithyll of the Boreal Valley on my first play-through, so making it into the Profaned Capital was pretty cool. Reminded me a lot of Tower of Latria.

Cake depending on what sort of build you're putting together, maybe. Starting as a Pyromancer and focusing on leveling up FTH/INT means sacrificing level allocation to STR, which pretty much F's you in the A when in comes to being able to wield a good weapon choice. Melee is the easiest build to start with, the others, not so much.

Seano, I hadn't played the game in several months, going on close to a year, completely neglecting the two DLC's I paid for. So when I went back to the game with 2 new builds, I was surprised that the number of players still playing online seemed to be fair. There will be points when I'm waiting a few minutes to be summoned, for overall, I getting summoned/summoning on a regular basis.

Never played beyond Irithyll of the Boreal Valley on my first play-through, so making it into the Profaned Capital was pretty cool. Reminded me a lot of Tower of Latria.
Caster builds are indeed the opposite, which is why you need a good fire or chaos weapon to carry you until you've got the levels you need. Later bosses become a joke especially if you've got the great chaos fireball or bed vestiges.

Online shit will never die. There's still fools playing Ds1 pvp

I think I preferred the PVP in DS2 over all of the souls games.

DS2 bridge is the GOAT pvp hotspot and had the most variety. Not too many lame tryhard meta builds like Carthus Sword or Dark Sword. From wasted all their time creating these arenas when the best places have always been the community chosen spots.

Rule #1 of Souls PVP, bow only if they bow first.

Back