Dark Souls 3 - The Ringed City DLC

yes the online is stil active. me and another sherdogger are playing...this last DLC makes you contemplate suicide lol

yes the online is stil active. me and another sherdogger are playing...this last DLC makes you contemplate suicide lol
It's pretty difficult but nothing compared to Crown of the Iron King

You guys must be dying to bosses because the DLC area is small

Watching Squilla lately got me interested in doing another SL1 run. Everything was fine until I got to Dancer. Took all weekend to beat her. I forgot how much I suck at that fight. lol

The run Squilla's doing is absolutely insane to watch. All bosses, no hit, at SL1. That's including both DLC's.

He's completed a couple of 1 hit runs already so he's resetting on everything now until he gets the no hitter. Just a crazy amount of skill to no hit the entire game at SL1. It's gotta be the hardest challenge run I've ever seen.

Watching Squilla lately got me interested in doing another SL1 run. Everything was fine until I got to Dancer. Took all weekend to beat her. I forgot how much I suck at that fight. lol
Do you go for the dragonslayer axe or is that not usable until you get the priestess ring?

Do you go for the dragonslayer axe or is that not usable until you get the priestess ring?
I got it but wasn't able to use it yet. No ring. I've been having fun with the reinforced club anyway. Wanted to see if I could do the whole run with that so I'll probably stick with it.

This game is so glitchy sometimes. I've been playing online while wearing the Aldrich Faithful badge so I get summoned for invasions every once in a while. One time it pulled me right out of the Dragonslayer Armour boss fight, lol. When I got back the fight was still going but I was outside the fog gate with him inside.

Another time the Oceiros boss room didn't load properly so when I walked in, there was nothing but the sky background and big orange sun. Even Oceiros was missing. Really weird.

It took me 4 hours to beat the Gravetender Greatwolf..

FUCK ME!!!

What ng are you on? Gravetender is cake. It’s the second boss you gotta worry about

Lol first game. Gravetender is easy but it was the wolf who was giving me issues.

I dont use a shield but im starting to think that the Claymore is crap for bosses. It's too slow and I barely can get any shots in. I love it for PVP though... especially when being ganked.

Lol first game. Gravetender is easy but it was the wolf who was giving me issues.

I dont use a shield but im starting to think that the Claymore is crap for bosses. It's too slow and I barely can get any shots in. I love it for PVP though... especially when being ganked.
The wolf doesn’t have a lot of HP, but I can see the unpredictability of the charge attacks catching you off guard. Never tried the claymore but I thought they buffed the shit out of greatswordsZ

I thought I was good until I watched someone do a whole fucking run without taking a fucking hit, FOR FUCK SAKE<2><2><2>

Yeah the claymore and other big weapons are torturous on some bosses. They're so slow you really have to pick your spots carefully. Some people love them but I find them pretty frustrating.

The wolf doesn’t have a lot of HP, but I can see the unpredictability of the charge attacks catching you off guard. Never tried the claymore but I thought they buffed the shit out of greatswordsZ

Yeah the claymore and other big weapons are torturous on some bosses. They're so slow you really have to pick your spots carefully. Some people love them but I find them pretty frustrating.

What do you guys like using?

Back