Dark Souls 3 - The Ringed City DLC

The most fun was probably carthus curved sword but it's ridiculously fast so almost unfair compared to other weapons. The battle axe and reinforced club are also fun. Something about their moveset and weight that feels right to me.

My favourite big weapon was the greataxe. It's heavy but does hella damage and is reasonably fast.

What do you guys like using?
Is this your first playthrough? Planning to do any others?

I've done a bunch but one of my favourite builds was a low level invader, like around level 25. I was using astora straight sword, a glaive and also the great machete that drops from those big ass ogers with the cages on their backs. I sometimes switched to the claymore if I invaded multiples. That running R1 is pretty sweet, isn't it?

The most fun was probably carthus curved sword but it's ridiculously fast so almost unfair compared to other weapons. The battle axe and reinforced club are also fun. Something about their moveset and weight that feels right to me.

My favourite big weapon was the greataxe. It's heavy but does hella damage and is reasonably fast.
You can also buff it for those asshole bosses that were resistant to lightning. Otherwise I went DSGA

Is this your first playthrough? Planning to do any others?

I've done a bunch but one of my favourite builds was a low level invader, like around level 25. I was using astora straight sword, a glaive and also the great machete that drops from those big ass ogers with the cages on their backs. I sometimes switched to the claymore if I invaded multiples. That running R1 is pretty sweet, isn't it?

It's my first playthrough. I been addicted to PVP in Pontiff and have just been playing that for weeks lol. I'm at SL 80 and would do a new play through if invasions are harder to come by. I heard that SL 125 is the most populated? Not sure though...

The arena seems to be dead which sucks because I really want to do free for all brawls and team fights.

I use a claymore, pyro for poison mist and a curse rotted greatwood dagger.

Haha, ya running R1 is great.

Last edited:
Squillakilla finished the run last night. He no hit the entire game, including both DLCs, at level one. I watched the second half and it was probably the craziest thing I've ever seen in a video game.

Squillakilla finished the run last night. He no hit the entire game, including both DLCs, at level one. I watched the second half and it was probably the craziest thing I've ever seen in a video game.
He have any of it posted on YT?

what. the. fuck.

I had no idea it was even possible to git that gud.

Crazy... Does he play offline so he doesn't get invaded? Controller?

what. the. fuck.

I had no idea it was even possible to git that gud.
There is still one other guy doing the exact same run. His PB is one hit and he's been close a few times so it's only a matter of time.... Twitch handle is davidtankre.

He have any of it posted on YT?
I was sold the first time I saw him no hit Demon Prince. It's insane to me that anyone can do that consistently but he found a way. He admits it's the hardest fight in the run though.

I think this game is fucking awesome. I'm not too much of a fan of some of the weapon arts though, they're a bit too much.

I think this game is fucking awesome. I'm not too much of a fan of some of the weapon arts though, they're a bit too much.
You mean like the ringed paired greatswords? Doesn't the weapon art have like multiple hitboxes so it's almost impossible to dodge? I've never tried but it looks pretty ridiculous.

You mean like the ringed paired greatswords? Doesn't the weapon art have like multiple hitboxes so it's almost impossible to dodge? I've never tried but it looks pretty ridiculous.

Ya some of them have guys flying through the air like ninjas lol. A bit too wacky

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back