Darren The Goat in his own mind Till

he dislocated his shoulder at the end of the second round, which is why dalby, who was getting battered , suddenly looked to be winning against the odds, its why he dissapeared for so long after that fight, he had surgery .
as for his skill, hes a very good prospect but has a habit of showboating, if he dont take cowboy seriously he could get put away, but he has all the tools to beat him.
yes hes cocky, hes just doin a mcgregor for bigger paychecks.....and cos hes a scouser

I just watched this fight again.He never showed any sign of an injury,never pawed at his shoulder,never looked at it,never said anything to his corner between rounds,never looked to favor that shoulder,threw both hands just the same in the third round,clinched fine and everything and was clearly very gassed,wobbly,slow and Dalby turned it on and fucked him up cause Till had nothing left.He probably hurt his shoulder but it didn't seem to effect the fight at all,him gassing out terribly certainly did.Your legs don't get all wobbly and slow because you hurt your shoulder lol.

He's just doing a McGregor?I remember watching an interview with him well before he was in the UFC and he was extremely cocky and you can tell when it's genuine.If you think he got dominated in that third round because he hurt his shoulder and he only acts cocky to play up fights than ok,I certainly don't agree.You should watch the fight again and not buy into excuses so much.

Till is the next big thing, he will give Cowboy the first 3 loss in a row in his career and then finish Platinum. He's the most exciting and promising prospect at UFC imo.

I’ve seen him fight, he’s not impressive he couldn’t even finish Bojan Veličković or Jessin Ayari he has literally fought nobody.
He wasn't really trying to finish both, he was showboating a lot and was coming off a tough injury after a huge lay off. It was clear in every fight he had so far that he is special and his opponents weren't at his level.

Why did Till miss weight vs Ayari?
Was out for long time, now he fixed his weight cutting issues

Last edited:
Till is the next big thing, he will give Cowboy the first 3 loss in a row in his career and them finish Platinum. He's the most exciting and promising prospect at UFC imo.

He wasn't really trying to finish both, he was showboating a lot and was coming off a tough injury after a huge lay off. It was clear in every fight he had so far that he is special and his opponents weren't at his level.

Was out for long time, now he fixed his weight cutting issues
Who did he beat to make you think he’s the next big thing? He’s only fought 2 people with a wiki page and he was not that impressive.

He shouldnt even be getting the chance to fight Cowboy.Thats jumping the line quite a bit.Im sure Cowboy probably just wanted a fight and said fuck it let me have Till.Im not impressed by what I seen with Till yet.I would of liked to seen him be a little more aggressive in his fights.I think Cowboy easily takes this fight.If some reason he does get the win its a huge win and jump up in the ranks for him.Its a good test for him to see where he is at.
What? He shouldn't be given a CHANCE of rising as a fighter? Are you stupid or what? He already had 4 fights at UFC and he is 15-0. Of course he deserves a shot at a ranked fighter. You are a moron and you don't know anything if you really think like that, he could be the next Cody Garbrandt (exciting prospect that dethroned a dominant champion)

This kids talking a lot of shit. Who the fuck has he beaten, does anyone know who these scrubs are? If he somehow he gets past Cerrone, Platinum will gladly put him in the hospital. Respect your elders you punkass bitch. That is all.

View attachment 287467

Edit: He’s only fought 2 people with a Wikipedia page and one was a draw <45>
You have Nate Diaz in your avatar and you are oblivious to self promotion

Take a fork, and test the nearest outlet

I only seen 3 of his fights and all of them went to a decision. Resembled more staring contests than anything else. Was not impressed in the least, lacking power. He is pretty fast, but from what I saw he had powder puff punches. Similar to Conor against Floyd, powder puff punching.

I've only seen his last fight, thought he looked pretty good.

Cerrone is still gonna fucking smoke him though. Different level of fighter and a huge step up

I only seen 3 of his fights and all of them went to a decision. Resembled more staring contests than anything else. Was not impressed in the least, lacking power. He is pretty fast, but from what I saw he had powder puff punches. Similar to Conor against Floyd, powder puff punching.
Since when a fighter needs a finish to be impressive? GSP, Frankie, Maia, Thompson, Joanna and Khabib are fighters who usually dominate their opponents without finishing them, you never was impressed by their performances too?

But anyway Till already spoke that he wanted more octagon time to get experience, he also showboats a lot, isn't like he was trying to finish this guys with all his effort.

Since when a fighter needs a finish to be impressive? GSP, Frankie, Maia, Thompson, Joanna and Khabib are fighters who usually dominate their opponents without finishing them, you never was impressed by their performances too?

But anyway Till already spoke that he wanted more octagon time to get experience, he also showboats a lot, isn't like he was trying to finish this guys with all his effort.
No, because they fight top level guys, the best of the best. He was fighting cans and it was a struggle.

Don't believe that octagon time nonsense, its a total lie by fighters who go to decision lol. Its not real.

Cerrone will knock him down a few notches. Make him a highlight.

He's very very good looking. Has a great story and isn' afraid to call out anyone.

I think his train stops at Coyboy but he destroys Perry after.

No, because they fight top level guys, the best of the best. He was fighting cans and it was a struggle.

Don't believe that octagon time nonsense, its a total lie by fighters who go to decision lol. Its not real.
When a guy 22 years old is saying that, isn't a lie. It makes sense and you can see he wasn't trying to finish his opponents, he wanted to showcase his skills and in fact he did. At least, i'm impressed.

And most of his fights wasn't really competitive, only one (guy was 13-0). This last guy was totally outclassed and could've been finished twice or more.

Till is a very interesting fighter. Very tall posture, southpaw, and his entire game is centred around throwing straight lefts.

Cerrone is a huge step up for him. I think there's a good chance this looks like Cowboy vs Cowboy, with Till failing the grappling test.

He's a lefty? Cowboy is fuckedd!!

and if he hadn't, you wouldn't be talking about him. so it worked. and it's arguable that you successfully fed the troll.
We're talking about him because the guy thinks to highly of himself. The guy is 2-0-1 in the UFC and has fought literall nobodies & struggled to finish any of them & yet calls out Cerrone who as he pointed out has more post fight bonuses then Till has fights. I'm not arguing that Till will never be a top 10 fighter but going from a decision win over Bojan in his 3rd fight in the promotion to headlining a card against Cowboy is a big tucking leap in my opinion.

Ahhh, I was gonna offer to ref for you guys if you wanted to meet in the middle and settle this in the mean streets of Widnes.

Glad you worked it out.

Cmon man Widnes is his territory
Manchester would be fair

He's a lefty? Cowboy is fuckedd!!

I don't quite get how being lefty stops cowboy taking him down and proceding to beat him like a step child

But ok, sure why not

If you think he got dominated in that third round because he hurt his shoulder and he only acts cocky to play up fights than ok,I certainly don't agree.You should watch the fight again and not buy into excuses so much.
How can people not recognise vowel sounds and type them out?
But yeh of course the shoulder injury was a fucking lie and he was out all that time for no reason. Anything but accepting you were mistaken, right?

Hopefully Goddard is the ref for Perry/Till and gives his fellow Englishmen more chances to fight back

ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif

bork1}

I just watched this fight again.He never showed any sign of an injury,never pawed at his shoulder,never looked at it,never said anything to his corner between rounds,never looked to favor that shoulder,threw both hands just the same in the third round,clinched fine and everything and was clearly very gassed,wobbly,slow and Dalby turned it on and fucked him up cause Till had nothing left.He probably hurt his shoulder but it didn't seem to effect the fight at all,him gassing out terribly certainly did.Your legs don't get all wobbly and slow because you hurt your shoulder lol.

He's just doing a McGregor?I remember watching an interview with him well before he was in the UFC and he was extremely cocky and you can tell when it's genuine.If you think he got dominated in that third round because he hurt his shoulder and he only acts cocky to play up fights than ok,I certainly don't agree.You should watch the fight again and not buy into excuses so much.
the post fight interview he specifically stated his shoulder came out at the end of the 2nd, then took 16months off during which he had surgery.
either hes a liar, or he had unneccesary surgery, im inclined to believe the fighter rather than the random sherdogger.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back