Darren Till disses Anderson Silva for wanting to fight McGregor

Have to agree here with Till
Bad look on Silva.
I dont blame silva,simply because he has no other winnable big fight options left. Till calling him out tho is a good move for till

Till should focus on repairing his relationships with his kids that he has neglected.

LMAO. Silva is one of my all time favorites, but this is just pathetic and embarrassing. He's fought at lhw and Conor fought at fw. He's 5-6 inches taller and 25-35lbs heavier. About time someone (a fighter) called him out on this nonsense.

I think Till vs the spider would be a great fight, but I doubt he has a big enough name for the spider at this point in his career. He could call out GSP. He's about the same stage career wise and semi recently fought at 185.

Silva is like the 3/10 nerd who's been told by a 8/10 girl that he's handsome and he's jacking off and trying to set the meeting since. What a looser this man has become my god.

Anderson is really old and past his prime. Shit talking him is weak and desperate. Who cares how he chooses to close out his career. He's earned that right.

Coming from someone else I would agree.
But Till had ZERO Significant Strikes, ZERO!!!!!! Most pathetic performance in a title fight EVER!
He should never open his mouth about anyone.

There is more money fighting conor than till, plus it seems like an easier fight. Not sure why Anderson wouldn't want this fight.

Not the right angle to get a fight with The Spider. Silva's in a place in his career where he doesn't have anything more to prove. A tweet is not going to get under his skin.

Till should have came with respect, he'd have a much better chance of getting a fight.

Silva is like the 3/10 nerd who's been told by a 8/10 girl that he's handsome and he's jacking off and trying to set the meeting since. What a looser this man has become my god.

Strangely specific. Does this happen? Is this a thing?

I already went back and saw that Silva made the call out 2.5 years ago. I stated that in a previous post. This whole situation with Silva and Conor now is on Conor.

Yeah.

Still makes Anderson weak for calling him out in the first place

Silva just ducking Romero. Doesn't want his head caved in I imagine.

Hardly a call out. Sherdog standards.

5mlKpnp.gif

Calling out an old man is bad look on Tillsbury Dough Boy

This fight is a walk n park for Anderson.. He brings him to Canvas and submits him ..

Till has elementary ground skills .. basically a turtle on his back n no shell

This coming from the light heavyweight fighting Welterweights
<puh-lease75>

Back