Darren Till Guarantees He's a Future UFC Champ, says Donald Cerrone's Muay Thai is 'Amateur'

Thickfreakness

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I'm looking forward to this scrap. I think we will learn a whole lot about both guys, especially Toll of course. But Cerrone is on a slide, even though it's against top guys, but Till has a lot of tools, including his ability to pressure, that might cause problems for Cerrone.

Plus Till sounds super confident and sometimes that can be a huge factor in somebody's success.

Last edited:
I hope someone tells Till he's in an mma fight not a muay thai match.

Cerrone submission round 1

When it's all said and done, please make sure you throw your Toll in the Till.

he mentioned he stayed in Brazil for a year or so, so maybe he has decent ground game also, we will see.

PS Cerrone by armbar

he mentioned he stayed in Brazil for a year or so, so maybe he has decent ground game also, we will see.

PS Cerrone by armbar
He came up on the Brazilian scene and trained in Brazil throughout. If you see his record pretty much 85% of his fights are in Brazil, so you'd hope so.

Well seeing as Cowboy was a Muay Thai champ at one point, I'd say his Muay Thai is a fair bit better than amateur.

Someone hoy up a gif of one of the many amazing Cerrone finishes please.

Cerrone easily outstrikes Till.
Cerrone crushes him on the ground.
Cowboy by whatever he wants.

Has Cowboy tried to befriend Till yet? Cowboy Jabroni wants none of this, Till is arguably GOAT already.

Till is in way over his head.

Just looked at the odds and they are a lot closer than i expected. Will be having a bet on Cerrone for sure.

too soon for Till imo. Cowboy is a little better everywhere at this present time imo. And I know Till spent 3 years in Brazil but I think if this hits the floor Cowboy smokes him with ease.

Darren Till is garbage.

Till can afford a loss as he'sa young man and it'll help him realise where he needs to work on his game.

Cerrone on the other hand has never lost 3 in a row so i'm hoping he wins this fight. Disappointed that he's being presented to an up n comer

Till has so much hype.

I'm hoping he takes this fight tbh.

That is some big talk. Eddie Alvarez might have had some bragging rights to boast what he would do to Cerrone but didn't. I hope Till is as good as he says he is, but am skeptical.

Darren Till? Meh, by the sound of his name I can tell he won't be around for long

More bullshit from a guy that has fought absolute nobodies. Only 2 his opponents even have a Wikipedia page, with one of them being a draw.

Back