Darren Till Guarantees He's a Future UFC Champ, says Donald Cerrone's Muay Thai is 'Amateur'

What's suspect about Wonderboys kickboxing record? He is legit as hell.

Glory champ Joe Valtellini was on Rogan earlier in the year and said he has never heard of Thompson from a kickboxing perspective and that clearly that 37-0 record did not occur at the highest level (or something to that effect.)

A year?

He's been living there for about five years, speaks fluent Portuguese with a scouse accent

Edit: ah he's just moved back to Liverpool recently. Basically he was an mtlt fighter and did all of his MMA training so far in Brazil. He's now back with his original coach

Still doesn't mean he has a ground game. If Cerrone is smart we will find out.

First time a saw this guy was in Arena Tour 4 (Argentina MMA organization), He defeat a big Cuban mofo (Guillermo Martinez Ayme).

I was sure Darren would end up in the UFC. I am glad to see him fighting Cerrone. Big fight for him.

I'm a Cerrone fan, but I wanna see new stars rise up in an increasingly boring UFC.

WAR Darren "McGregor" Till !

Why u wanna upset Cowboy? Because an emotional and gotten to Cowboy Jabroni is always gettin lit up.

Matt Brown and Jury didn't do so well with that strategy.

Plus Till sounds super confident and sometimes that can be a huge factor in somebody's success.

Skillwise I don't think this guy is as good as he thinks he is BUT he is confident as hell and does have better boxing. More often than not that means trouble for cerrone. However, I have to go with the most experienced fighter in cowboy. He should look to take it to the ground.

Till is in way over his head.

Just looked at the odds and they are a lot closer than i expected. Will be having a bet on Cerrone for sure.
The cringey upstart is getting slept
Bank on it

I can't wait until Cerrone Miles Jury'd this kid

A year?

He's been living there for about five years, speaks fluent Portuguese with a scouse accent

Edit: ah he's just moved back to Liverpool recently. Basically he was an mtlt fighter and did all of his MMA training so far in Brazil. He's now back with his original coach

Cool, Till must have solid bjj then, Cerrone definetely shouldn't underestimate him.
I am big fan of Cerrone but I really dont like when he says he doesnt study his oponents, thats retarded. Or just a lie.

he has a better chance to be champ then Cerrone and i like his confidence.

and im a Cowboy fan also but i think Till is gonna shock a lot of you guys.

If Cowboy decides to stay at kicking range he is gonna get lit up.

Cool, Till must have solid bjj then, Cerrone definetely shouldn't underestimate him.
I am big fan of Cerrone but I really dont like when he says he doesnt study his oponents, thats retarded. Or just a lie.

I dont know how much can be learnt in 4 years

If nothing he should have decent enough tdd and sub defence

Good background piece on Till

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/darren-till-guarantees-win-im-going-to-build-my-name-off-donald-cerrone

his daughter was born in Brazil and still lives in brazil (brazilian mom)

Last Christmas, he made his most harrowing decision yet. He returned to Liverpool so as to reunite with Colin Heron and make the necessary improvements he believed only their partnership could yield, but that required saying goodbye to his beloved daughter.

“I’ll go back to her again and, it might sound boring, but it’s another obstacle,” Till said. “It’s not easy being away from my daughter because I love her and she’s my little bit of daylight. This is all for her and me and her mother, because I want us all to have a good life.

“When I see myself getting paid good money by the UFC and I know my daughter is watching me on the TV, it’s all worth it in the end, to be away from her for that much time. It’s a big sacrifice, but it’s worth it.”

it reads more that home is brazil and hes gone to liverpool to train

Hmm wouldn't toot Till's horn too early but guy has potential. Let's just wait and see what happens in his fight vs Cerrone.

Glory champ Joe Valtellini was on Rogan earlier in the year and said he has never heard of Thompson from a kickboxing perspective and that clearly that 37-0 record did not occur at the highest level (or something to that effect.)

Pretty sure Wonderboy's an American Kickboxing champ, which is different from international kickboxing, like Glory/K-1 etc, that Joe is a part of.

yet another unproven fighter talking way too much.

I hope Cowboy silences him the way he did Jury.

Thought he looked pretty decent in the third in his last fight, but you would wonder if he can hold a pace needed to beat Cerrone for three rounds.

He doesn't need to. Cerrone breaks vs competent strikers.

If Cerrone doesn't bring out his wrestling/submission game, he's getting lit up and most likely finished.

But I think he's smarter than that and Till doesn't strike me as someone with good TDD.

Back