Darren Till has hit the 188lbs agreed weight and the fight will proceed as planned #UFCLiverpool ..

Too bad the fight's been tainted. But I'm still happy its going to happen..

LOL.

Even Dana himself backpedaled on this bullshit stipulation. When asked by a reporter what would happen if Till misses the 188 lbs weight, Uncle Dana responded that the fight would still happen but it would be up to Wonderboy whether he decides to fight him or not.

Just fucking lol.

Timestamped.

God I hate that fat fuck.

how much do you think thompson weighs at fight time?

d3Ddvy
Definitely suspicious and most likely fuckery just happened

a>

https://ibb.co/d3Ddvy

Theres your proof. Now put your goddamn tinfoil hat away.

So he gets another 4 hours or so to re-hydrate again. I strongly dislike that a dry Till is gonna be fighting, could get seriously hurt

His own fault. I will feel no sympathy for him, even if he is maimed and unable to ever fight again.

He made the weight of 188 for 170 division. It's sound a bit bizarre when you think about it.

Not that odd. He had to make 188 on fight day, which means he didn't have a day to properly hydrate.

I hate when fighters miss weight, and think the fights should always be cancelled. That may sound terrible for the fans, and maybe it is, but maybe if the stakes were that high making weight would be taken seriously.

His own fault. I will feel no sympathy for him, even if he is maimed and unable to ever fight again.

Failing to make weight is completely on the fighter.

Allowing a fighter to compete like this is on the UFC, and the athletic commission. I don't know enough about the biology to make an educated comment, but it feels dangerous.

How about they actually enforce the rules? Don't make weight, don't fight and your opponent gets your show money. Do something besides rewarding lazy bums like Till and Dern.

I'm curious what Wonderboy weighs at this point? He's never really seemed like a big welterweight.

In this scenario, I think a better course of action would be to say that Till/the overweight fighter cannot weigh x-amount more than their opponent come fight time?

Very unprofessional. I think hes going to get koed anyhow, coming in with his hands down.

How about they actually enforce the rules? Don't make weight, don't fight and your opponent gets your show money. Do something besides rewarding lazy bums like Till and Dern.
People who are close to miss weight will claim injury...

Back