Darren Till is going to get wrecked at middleweight

Shitload of assumptions anybody could have said about Gastelum and Whittaker.

We'll see how it goes down, when it goes down.

Shitload of assumptions anybody could have said about Gastelum and Whittaker.

We'll see how it goes down, when it goes down.

That's a fair point. I just don't rate his skillset. I don't even think Darren Till does tbh, when you see how tentative he seems against the best guys at 170, despite having a significant size advantage. His hands are very average and he has no ground game. There just doesn't seem many ways into a fight for him. He got his confidence from his size.

I wish him well though because I'm English like him, and I think it's good for the UFC to have a Brit in the mix.

he has potential. Will have more power and cardio would be much better. He can still full out his frame.

I reckon he beats adreaanya, brunson and jacare at this point.
so around top 7 is possible for now.

he has potential. Will have more power and cardio would be much better. He can still full out his frame.
I reckon he beats adreaanya, brunson and jacare at this point.
so around top 7 is possible for now.
Adesanya has wayyy more variety of strikes and is 6 foot 4. Jacare subs him first round and brunson i would pick probably by KO... Just my predictions

That's a fair point. I just don't rate his skillset. I don't even think Darren Till does tbh, when you see how tentative he seems against the best guys at 170, despite having a significant size advantage. His hands are very average and he has no ground game. There just doesn't seem many ways into a fight for him. He got his confidence from his size.
The guy is too tentative, and is a sufferer of Jorge Masvidal-Syndrome, but I disagree with the comment on his hands. The guy has serious speed and power in his left, both leading and countering.

Still undecided on his ground-game, to be honest. His TDD was on-point, but he got subbed after getting dropped and eating some nasty elbows. He survived against Nic Dalby, a Black Belt, with only one arm. Need to see more from his ground game to judge, imo.

The guy is too tentative, and is a sufferer of Jorge Masvidal-Syndrome, but I disagree with the comment on his hands. The guy has serious speed and power in his left, both leading and countering.

Still undecided on his ground-game, to be honest. His TDD was on-point, but he got subbed after getting dropped and eating some nasty elbows. He survived against Nic Dalby, a Black Belt, with only one arm. Need to see more from his ground game to judge, imo.
Where has he shown power?

still young. most top fighters and GOAT contenders had hard losses. I think he will be ok, he is still only 25. I hope he doesn't jump into the deep end. if he can build his was up I think he will do ok. he wont be a small middleweight and will still grow IMO. he has time on his side ATM.

the only top MW i would give him a fair shot against is Gastelum and that's only because Gastelum is a bloated up MW who is very small for the division

Adesanya vs Till could be really interesting. Somebody with legit striking credentials vs Till's undefeated record against no-names

He'll be a contender and eventually a champ if he only fights in the UK.

I think at this point, the sample that we can judge him by is pretty small. But I feel the sample has been very flattering if we're talking about his power at 170, never mind 185.

Let the guy try....jesus. He's like 25. He could evolve into a Gustafsson level fighter one day maybe. Angrys freakin nerds commenting

And don't reply to me cuz I ain't say shit

I like Till but I am skeptical about his ability to compete against top 10 fighters. His only notable wins are against a completely over the hill Cowboy and his "win" against Wonderboy is hardly a performance to be excited about for either fighter.

IMO, Till got rushed into being a top contender just because he's from the UK and he leap-frogged a lot of guys that may have stopped his rise. He's definitely not a can and he might become the real deal over time but he's definitely still a major question mark for me right now

Whittaker wasn't a contender at WW due to focusing on weight loss rather than getting better at training as well as depleting himself on top of that. Now look at him.

Till shouldn't be counted out just yet. It could be the best thing that ever happened to his career... his body will certainly thank him for it.

i don't know, it depends on how much more stronger and powerful he gets with the weight gain.

if the power and strength gain is only minimal, then he's fucked i think. but if it's significant, OR if his cardio is significantly better where it allows him to open up more, this could be the start of something good for his career.

I really don't get the future champ talk about Till either. He's had 19 fights and only 6 of them have wikipedia pages and I'm only familiar with 3 of the fighters he's faced. I have yet to see if he has any ground game either and MW has a bunch of great grapplers or great strikers with strong anti-grappling.

Back