Darren Till, making dat Reebok money

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/darren...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=inline-related

"......In fact, he’s currently the proud owner of a bus ticket while his car is being repaired, and he resides in his uncle’s spare bedroom. Till continues to enjoy the simple pleasures, and the notion of showcasing his newfound success by blowing some of the $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonus he earned in Gdansk didn’t even occur to him.

“As long as I can eat and buy a pair of trainers (shoes), I’m happy,” Till said. “I’m a very content and happy man. I don’t care about the Mercs and Lamborghinis. You can leave that for the show ponies, who post all that on Instagram. I just want to work hard and talk (expletive).”

Last edited by a moderator:
Better save it up for that Tetris shot he's gonna need after walking barefoot around Poland.

Only an idiot would waste money on an expensive car or clothes. That's monkey behaviour. Overcompensation for low self esteem.

Only an idiot would waste money on an expensive car or clothes. That's monkey behaviour. Overcompensation for low self esteem.

I spent my recent wages on a fine buggy so my brother Mose and I could do some skiing.

He is young...

C.R.E.A.M.

wealth is important... that 50k might not be well spent on hookers and blow... but your kids are going to need education and hospital bills

Sponsored by Reebok and still has to buy his own training shoes? Wtf kind of deal did the UFC make?

Other than Floyd, I can’t think of one fighter who got to the top, got to the proper money and sustained the level of performance that got them there.

Till has the right approach. Once you make bank, you lose the hunger and some young kid somewhere is lifting rusty weights in a shithole, trying to get his mum a better life.

Better save it up for that Tetris shot he's gonna need after walking barefoot around Poland.
Hahaha I just watched the animated segment and now watching Till on MMA Hour. Till's a pretty cool guy, although he talks a LOT. But he seems very straightforward.

Hahaha I just watched the animated segment and now watching Till on MMA Hour. Till's a pretty cool guy, although he talks a LOT. But he seems very straightforward.

Yeah them Liverpool guys have a different vibe than guys from Manchester, London, etc.

He's really likeable, and super confident in his ability. Can't wait to see his next fight.

He is young...

C.R.E.A.M.

wealth is important... that 50k might not be well spent on hookers and blow... but your kids are going to need education and hospital bills

In England we have a national health service that is free at point of use and university education is provided by non-interest government loan. You make a decent point though.

Mental that America is so backward.

Back