Darren Till, making dat Reebok money

It's difficult, he's getting better results than Sir Alex's other replacements but I just don't like him, to be honest I spent my entire life loving football but after Sir Alex retired I didn't renew my season ticket, then I only went to a few games per season, then eventually I was just idly checking results in the paper and now I barely give a shit.
I loved football, but it turns out I was more of a united fan than anything else, I hate losing, I don't know how you scousers managed for as long as you did.

You what?
Us true United fans from London will always back our team! ;)

But seriously, Mourinho's style is so ugly and ineffective, just like LvG. Also we're throwing money on bang average players. Trying to stay hopeful though in this cycle of mediocrity is hard.

I fell out of love with the game. It’s a business now, Anfield is full of Thomas Cook Packages of Asians with cameras, covered in fresh club shop merchandise and eating Pizza slices.

I’m 29, had been to every home game, League, Cup, Europe since I was 9 years old, in the same seat, been all over Europe with the club.

Two years back I actually had a scrap in our stand because some bellend was waving a selfie stick about with an iPad attached in the middle of the first half.

I’ve not been back since, I’ve still got two season tickets because I intend to move back there and take my son once he is older, but for now I farm them out to the lads and I’ve moved down London ways.

The game isn’t for the working classes any more.

Yeah the game has sold out. The tickets are distributed mostly to tourists not to locals, who then create a library type of atmosphere( see the Emirates).
They have no passion and most big clubs do this. This time one this yankee "fan" asked why there's no goals yet after 10 minutes.
:confused:
:rolleyes:

Instead buying trainers he should quit fighting and work for reebok selling their trainers in a local store. That’s where the real reebok money is.

Renan Barão vs Faber embedded (I think) Renan was washing his clothing in his sink/bathtub, and he was undefeated for quite some time.

He is young...

C.R.E.A.M.

wealth is important... that 50k might not be well spent on hookers and blow... but your kids are going to need education and hospital bills

Nah, healthcare is free here. Education can be pricey though.

50k doesn't buy too many Mercs or Lambos.

Only an idiot would waste money on an expensive car or clothes. That's monkey behaviour. Overcompensation for low self esteem.
tenor.gif

Only an idiot would waste money on an expensive car or clothes. That's monkey behaviour. Overcompensation for low self esteem.

Not really. I mean Conor money spending - sure agree.

But c'mon not everyone with millions in the the bank is Mark Zuckerberg type to drive a Prius around.

I totally understand if you can afford a Porsche than you go for it rather than a Hyundai, or Toyota.

Same with clothes - ever tried tailor made suits or shirts? Try. Some are even not expensive, but the difference is massive. Same with a simple Polo. Big difference between Lacoste or RL and H&M.

So don't judge so quickly.

And Till is talking shit. He is ok with it bcoz he doesn't have the possibility to make a big cheque. He has a family - sooner or later he will look for money.

Not really. I mean Conor money spending - sure agree.

But c'mon not everyone with millions in the the bank is Mark Zuckerberg type to drive a Prius around.

I totally understand if you can afford a Porsche than you go for it rather than a Hyundai, or Toyota.

Same with clothes - ever tried tailor made suits or shirts? Try. Some are even not expensive, but the difference is massive. Same with a simple Polo. Big difference between Lacoste or RL and H&M.

So don't judge so quickly.

And Till is talking shit. He is ok with it bcoz he doesn't have the possibility to make a big cheque. He has a family - sooner or later he will look for money.

I think it's semantics. If you have a steady, stable and high income, spending money or more expensive stuff that still has value is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. That's not wasting money on expensive clothes and cars (although, the most reliable cars don't tend to be expensive, so I think expensive cars are generally a better indicator of insecurity than clothes), that's spending money on higher value clothes and cars. But Darren Till is a professional fighter, a job with low job security, short careers, heavily fluctuating income based on success and injury. In his case, it would be wasting money.

Back