Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
The future WW Champ seeking Conor's blessing

Full interview where he addresses Tyron, weight & Colby:

Timestamp @ 15:15

Darren Till said:
“That for me is the fight of the whole MMA game — Conor-Khabib,” Till said. “I’m very confident now [that it happens]. I’ve seen Conor back in the gym. Khabib wants it. And before I actually predicted that fucking Khabib would edge it in five rounds, now I’m sort of going towards Conor.

“Listen mate, Khabib’s an animal – he’s a fucking sick dude – but so is Conor. Listen, people write him off because they think Khabib is going to rag-doll him. You’re not going to rag-doll him. [Khabib’s] got to be careful to try and rag-doll him because if you come in that distance – I know how it works – you’ve got to be careful.“It’s a fucking great fight.

RIP Tyquill

Conor Bless​

Last edited:
The future WW Champ seeking Conor's blessing

Full interview where he addresses Tyron, weight & Colby:

Timestamp @

RIP Tyquill

Conor Bless​

Actually, your guy has been proven as a blatant liar by recent official announcement of Woodley-Till fight.

All it takes is one, Khabib is a beast but if he keeps his chin in the air like he did with Michael Johnson and Iaquinta, Conor could catch him before the wrassling starts.

"I, Dahden Till fookin tink da Idishman McGlegoh will fookin sleep dat fewl Khabee".

Mcgregor… fighting? Believe it when the dotted line is signed. But good luck vs Woodley...

Manlet hunters stick together.

Conor, a natural LW chose to fight manlets to climb the ladder....darren till, is also choosing to fight smaller men instead of fighting at middleweight, where he knows he will have problems.

I notice English fighters support Irish fighters because they feel an affinity towards them although the opposite is rare.

Also, it makes sense that Till favors strikers over grapplers given that he's a striker.

Conor, a natural LW chose to fight manlets to climb the ladder....darren till, is also choosing to fight smaller men instead of fighting at middleweight, where he knows he will have problems.
Khabib has missed weight twice at lw, so has Kevin lee. Mcgregor never missed weight at fw. Go figure

Khabib can't get away with absolute shit striking forever. Conor is going to face plant him.

Khabib can't get away with absolute shit striking forever. Conor is going to face plant him.

I honestly think Khabib's striking is underrated. Especially his defense.

Actually, your guy has been proven as a blatant liar by recent official announcement of Woodley-Till fight.

My guy? Who is "my guy"?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Conor made 145 in non championship FW contests &

didn't weigh more than 168 when fighting at WW. Despite trying to.

Khabib is a 200 lbs man who cuts 1/4 of his body-weight to make 155

Khabib was even hospitalized for not being able to make weight.

Everyone has the right to be stupid but you're abusing privileges.
"I, Dahden Till fookin tink da Idishman McGlegoh will fookin sleep dat fewl Khabee".

Lmao have u seen Renato's impression:

160307111738-conor-mcgregor-v-nate-diaz-ufc-exlarge-169.jpg

McGrergor is having another child. Most likely wont see him fight ever again

All it takes is one, Khabib is a beast but if he keeps his chin in the air like he did with Michael Johnson and Iaquinta, Conor could catch him before the wrassling starts.
Conor is also the best I've seen at taking time to eat his meals. His performance over Eddie was brilliant, and proves he ain't some MJ like guy who blows his wad when he hurts his opponent.

People expecting Khabib to waltz thru round one McGregor have not followed the sport for a long time, do not understand fighting or just don't like McGregor. The reason this fight is so compelling is because both guys are insanely high level. None of us will be this excited for Brock DC, even if the popcorn build up is just as good, as the fight will not be competetive. This fight has the elite pairing of CoGar TJ, Cormier Jones, but with more popcorn.

McGrergor is having another child. Most likely wont see him fight ever again
i sure hope not, brudda. The one good thing about Conor is that when people say "He 100% won't do that", he actually does it (i.e. Mayweather fight). Another even more promising component is what legal troubles can do for making fights like this happen. Greasy politicians are connected everywhere, and Conor fighting Khabib would make millions for a lot of people, and by having some people pull some strings and get him off the hook, there may be a back room deal that he will fight (see Mayweather and the NSAC after his legal troubles). WME are some fantastically politically connected people (see how they got UFC in to New York), so I would not put that past them to be able to broker a deal in exchange for a big money fight.

Khabib has missed weight twice at lw, so has Kevin lee. Mcgregor never missed weight at fw. Go figure
That doesn't mean shit...if a fighter can cut 70lbs to fight at featherweight then ballon up to 215lbs on fight night then according to ur stupid logic, he is a legit featherweight and not too big lol.

Cutting is skill/genetic based.....just because you can make a weight, doesnt mean you arent too big for the weight class.

As for khabib missing weight...I seen khabib, he is a normal sized lightweight....regardless if he sucks at cutting weight....unlike conor who was clearly too big at featherweight

Last edited:

Really? How many ufc fighters has Conor finished with one punch?

Back