Darren Till picks Conor McGregor to beat Khabib Nurmagomedov

I honestly think Khabib's striking is underrated. Especially his defense.

My guy? Who is "my guy"?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Conor made 145 in non championship FW contests &

didn't weigh more than 168 when fighting at WW. Despite trying to.

Khabib is a 200 lbs man who cuts 1/4 of his body-weight to make 155

Khabib was even hospitalized for not being able to make weight.

Everyone has the right to be stupid but you're abusing privileges.

Lmao have u seen Renato's impression:

LMFAO...conor was way too big at featherweight.

Also LMFAO @ conor not weighing more than 168lbs....it was the excuse..He cut slightly more water weight so he coupd have the weight excuse....when he fought a featherweight, and was lean as fuck...He weight around 165-170lbs....You really expecte me to believe that in his bulk stage, he just went up 3 more lbs even though he clearly looked bigger.

Khabin gets fat....Water weight cutting isnt tye same as cuttimg fat...wow you literally no noth ing about mma.

Khabib doeant have the skill or genetics to cut a shitload of water weight unlike conor...who gives a shit? I care about fighting, not who can cut the most weight then fight.

I notice English fighters support Irish fighters because they feel an affinity towards them although the opposite is rare.

Also, it makes sense that Till favors strikers over grapplers given that he's a striker.

Scousers particularly get along with the Irish. Liverpool has huge Irish connections. No surprises here.

Manlet hunters stick together.

Conor, a natural LW chose to fight manlets to climb the ladder....darren till, is also choosing to fight smaller men instead of fighting at middleweight, where he knows he will have problems.
In this case Khabib is bigger than Conor

In this case Khabib is bigger than Conor
Proof?

I think they are around the same size...like 5 lbs advantage for khabib perhaps, but conor has a huge reach advantage, both are same height tho.

Conor has gained alot of size since leaving featherweight....he use to weight between 165-170 lbs when he waa cutting to featherweight.

He has clearly gained a lot of size since leaving feathweight.

IMO he weights around 175-185lbs now...which is similar to khabib.

I dont expect khabin to outweigh conor by like 10-15lbs like some people might think.

Proof?

I think they are around the same size...like 5 lbs advantage for khabib perhaps, but conor has a huge reach advantage, both are same height tho.

Conor has gained alot of size since leaving featherweight....he use to weight between 165-170 lbs when he waa cutting to featherweight.

He has clearly gained a lot of size since leaving feathweight.

IMO he weights around 175-185lbs now...which is similar to khabib.

I dont expect khabin to outweigh conor by like 10-15lbs like some people might think.
Closest to proof I have is Khabib missing weight multiple times while Conor fought at FW and LW without ever missing weight.

Manlet hunters stick together.

Conor, a natural LW chose to fight manlets to climb the ladder....darren till, is also choosing to fight smaller men instead of fighting at middleweight, where he knows he will have problems.
And Khabib is a natural WW fighting at LW to climb the latter. Conor never pulled out trying to make FW

Well he has to...

Or the irish would kill him/stop supporting him

Khabib vs mcPlumber is a mismatch. Khabib will fuckin kill him on the ground

I notice English fighters support Irish fighters because they feel an affinity towards them although the opposite is rare.

Also, it makes sense that Till favors strikers over grapplers given that he's a striker.

They have a weird dynamic. English fans will generally hate on an Irish or Scottish athlete, until they win, and then they all get on the bandwagon because the guy is still "british".

Same thing happened in tennis with Murray.

Closest to proof I have is Khabib missing weight multiple times while Conor fought at FW and LW without ever missing weight.
That isnt proof....cutting is genetic/skill based....all it means ia that khabib sucks at weight cutting.

And Khabib is a natural WW fighting at LW to climb the latter. Conor never pulled out trying to make FW
LMFAO...

Conor-McGregor-Khabib-UFC-1428946.jpg

Anybody who thinks that's a Welter Weight, is a fucking delusional....Khabib is a normal sized Lightweight

Normal size lightweight cut water weight from 175-185lbs...like Khabib.

That isnt proof....cutting is genetic/skill based....all it means ia that khabib sucks at weight cutting.
What about Holloway? Darren till? Do these guys suck at cutting weight or to big for the division?

LMFAO...

Conor-McGregor-Khabib-UFC-1428946.jpg

Anybody who thinks that's a Welter Weight, is a fucking delusional....Khabib is a normal sized Lightweight

Normal size lightweight cut water weight from 175-185lbs...like Khabib.

Normal sized LW that almost died and pulled out trying to make LW

thats kinda funny... people are talking like a mcgregor is invincible and whatever his left hand killed gozilla twice and that stuff... its just a matter of time, when this picture gets the point with one view. lol

Conor hasn't won a fight since before Till was in the UFC. The hell would he know about it lol

Conor can win by a punch.. Thats it... In every other phase of the game khabib is miles ahead. Khabibs def is under rated. Everyone says he is so horrible, but stilk hasnt git rocked or cut or knocked down. Havinv his takedowns and ability to keep the fight where he wants... Just the threat of him taking u down and beating u.. Changes ur striking game. Its always in the back of your mind. All the crazy kicks etc are a no go vs khabib. Hipe this fight happens, if so khabib in 3 rounds...as conor will fold and give up like he did vs nate. His cardio is always an issue.. And he will be worr the fuck out after a round or 2 of khabib wrist riding him while conor eats fists.

Back