Darren Till The MuayThai Master

Joe Rogan mentioned how Vinny Shoreman was massively backing Till's muay thai record. Apparently he won a Romanian tournament as a teenager and some other titles etc.

Joe Rogan mentioned how Vinny Shoreman was massively backing Till's muay thai record. Apparently he won a Romanian tournament as a teenager and some other titles etc.

Vinny backs every young english muay thai fighter's record.

In case you didn't know, this is almost wholly what muay thai dissemination is. Lies, fiction, half-truths, and overvaluing relatively menial achievements will quickly turn into facts, laws, and heroic and grandiose feats.

I just stumbled across this video while looking to see what you guys thought of Till's striking; this might be one of the worst videos I've ever seen. Never seen this channel and hopefully never will again lol

sometimes peoples records adverised are their combined records, both pro and ammy.

Combining muay thai and tkd creates a awesome and dangerous striking style IMO.

dunno if you have heard of this guy but he is a tkd fighter gone kickboxing that did well in k1

Last edited:
one thing to consider, that you see alot of guys do, is promote their amatuer records as professional. Meaning I am muay thai world champion 100-0, but they forget to mention amatuer. Another thing you see alot is people combining their amateur and pro records. I am not saying this is done here, just something to point out.

Combining muay thai and tkd creates a awesome and dangerous striking style IMO.

dunno if you have heard of this guy but he is a tkd fighter gone kickboxing that did well in k1

wow I haven't seen that name in almost a decade.

one thing to consider, that you see alot of guys do, is promote their amatuer records as professional. Meaning I am muay thai world champion 100-0, but they forget to mention amatuer. Another thing you see alot is people combining their amateur and pro records.
Oh yeah...that is such nonsense when amateurs just get touted as "world champions". Has a biiiit of a different ring to it if people were being truthful and said amateur world champion.

I wish at least for starters publications mentioned the org WAKO/IFMA or whatever someone is a champion of and if it's an amateur competition.

Oh yeah...that is such nonsense when amateurs just get touted as "world champions". Has a biiiit of a different ring to it if people were being truthful and said amateur world champion.

I wish at least for starters publications mentioned the org WAKO/IFMA or whatever someone is a champion of and if it's an amateur competition.
Every gym i trained in had one or several "world champions". When i sparred against those guys and could outsmart them or neutralize them with kicks to the arms i thought i was on my way to become a world champion aswell lol. All of them had a pretty weak kicking game.

Just like Wonderboy Thompson KB record

EDIT: They are going to fight each other

Till is a cracking fighter

But has he ever fought under full MT rules?

Till is a hype job. He is apparently a MT master and a genius on the ground having lived in Brazil for a while. His next MMA fight will expose him.

Where ever did he get the MT master spiel from if he's never actually fought & achieved anything in proper MT

Back