Darren Till to Donald Cerrone: ‘Do not stand with me, you will die’

Easy to look good fighting bums outside the UFC. The boy is gonna find out whats it like to fight a vet like Cerrone. Different ball game fighting cab drivers outside the UFC to fighting Donald Cerrone.

Another cab driver he murked tonight
<{Heymansnicker}>

So funny reading some of these comments, guys with thousands of posts who live for MMA were dismissing Darren Till prior to the fight lol. Just a bunch of ignorant muppets on this forum who know nothing about fighting <45>

So funny reading some of these comments, guys with thousands of posts who live for MMA were dismissing Darren Till prior to the fight lol. Just a bunch of ignorant muppets on this forum who know nothing about fighting <45>

Who the fuck is Till?

you should start betting on fights huh. Got it all figured out.

Till is gonna get smashed. Gonna post my bet slip on cerrone tomorrow or saturday, waiting for the odds to get even better

Cerrone murks this clown in the 1st.

No doubt he just lost a super close decision to Robbie who some say he should have won!

Now way Till hits harder or swarms better than Lawler.

Cowboy's got this, hoping for a brutal ko

Cowboy is going to work this kid over. Size doesn't matter when you have skills like Cerrone. Till is going to wish he was fighting CM Punk after this whoopin.

All you guys were so sure lol

It seems whoever TS thinks is gonna win is the guy to bet against.

It's so mindblowing to you that people thought the very high level veteran and fan favorite was the one people thought would win against a new guy? Really?

Yeah still don't think he has better hands. Till is younger and faster. Had a superior game plan.

Are you for real? Cerrone can't strike with till. He isn't even close to his level at stand-up. Till has been knocking out grown men in the streets since he was kid. No one absolutely no one in this division can't strike with Till. In fact, no one at the whole UFC. Told ya boys. Team Till will rise & shine.

In my opinion his left hand is even better than McGregor. I really love his unique fighting style and it's easy to notice his experience with the street fights.

Till is gonna get smashed. Gonna post my bet slip on cerrone tomorrow or saturday, waiting for the odds to get even better

Cowboy is going to work this kid over. Size doesn't matter when you have skills like Cerrone. Till is going to wish he was fighting CM Punk after this whoopin.

How many British guys end up being MEH? Bisping was the only British guy that met his potential. Hathaway, Hardy, Pickett, Pearson... English guys just can't hack it - save The Count.

I'd wager Till is added to this list.

bork1}<Y2JSmirk>

I cant be seen following guys who are always wrong

Step up your game

Back