Darren Till vs. Stephen Thompson Set For UFC Fight Night Liverpool Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If wonderboy doesnt fight scared like he did against tyrun then he shall put Till to sleep.

God fucking damn. Too soon.

So if RDA and CC have a snoozefest

and DT beats WB

then DT might get a shot?

I'm going with :

header.jpg

Cant fast track till to a title shot if rda v. Colby is for the interim.
I hope till takes this

I hope Till is as good as they say and that he beats Wonderboy clearly.

Realistically Thompson is the favorite.

Surprised wonderboy accepted. Till gets a striker and now we get to see if Till can live up to his own talk. <mma4>

I don't think they're gonna bang....bro.

Which would be a shame for that level of striking talent, but we know it is always possible you are right. My point was though, that while I am know there has always been a bit of protectionism in the fight game, it seems like nearly every match these days is agenda driven. Usman - a great fighter - can't even get an opponent. I'm psyched to see this match-up (even though you might be right...) and glad to see the UFC and Thompson for that matter, "risk it". It *could* be fireworks too.

Have a feeling we have all been overrating Till and another hype train crashes and burns.

Shitty matchmaking
Thompson may beat till and then what? WB ain’t nsniffing a title shot while Tyron is the champ lol. He’s had 2 shots already.

Till could gas hard in the later rounds, as we all know he cuts a ton of weight. Wonderboy late KO or UD
Not with the pace wonderboy puts out. Even made someone like Woodley go 5 rounds with terrible cardio.

I would've preferred seeing Till fight Maia at this stage, and Thompson in the follow up fight if he won against Maia.

YEEEEEEEEES!!!!

Awesome matchup. Kickboxer vs. Kickboxer! Muay Thai vs. Karate!

Bad stylistic matchup. Ponzinibbio would have been better for Till. Thompson will play a karate point game like Dalby did against Till.

From a marketing perspective, the UFC should have given Till a name fighter for him to destroy in front of his home crowd.

He will probably win, but he's not going to destroy Wonderboy. They're obviously trying to fast track him into a title fight by getting him a win over the number one contender.

Darren Till finally gets his opponent. The Main Event for Liverpool is officially set.

this is too early for Till

thompson will outclass him

at least till got the fight he wanted

not sure why i quoted you

Back