Darren Till vs. Stephen Thompson Set For UFC Fight Night Liverpool Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
When Till said "I will be remebered 200 years from now"...Yea because Wonderboy's gonna KO your ass.

WOW

no way. I thought they were going to feed him someone to shit on.

This matchup is going to be fking crazy.... I have literally no clue who wins this. I'm inclined to go with Wonderboy since hes the master of outside striking.

Darren Till finally gets his opponent. The Main Event for Liverpool is officially set.

<mma4>Good fight. Was expecting the UFC to feed Till a bum.

Great fight! Disappointing for Edwards & Usman tho.

Edwards vs Gunnar would be a solid co-main for that card.

And Usman can fight Ponzinibio, Masvidal, or Magny. Or Maia.

Its the fight i wanted, i will be getting tickets and going to my first ufc event.

Its about time the ufc gave us a decent main event in england.

I think Wonderboy is potentially the worst match up for Till. But this fight will show us how good Till really is.

Wonderboy is by far the number 1 contender in the division. So if Till gets a convincing win he has to have the next shot at Woodley.

Nice fight, I am really unsure who wins this. Till of course will be huge and this will be all striking.

Till by ko.

Thompson by 5 round point fighting decision I feel.

has anyone other than Chris Taylor (bjpenn.com) confirmed this?

he tweeted it a half hour ago, yet it seems that no other major outlet (or the fighters themselves) have posted anything about it...?

Darren Till via life devastation

He's going to get outclassed by wonderboy, it's actually hilarious.
Not even on the same planet

Great fight! Disappointing for Edwards & Usman tho.

Edwards vs Gunnar would be a solid co-main for that card.

And Usman can fight Ponzinibio, Masvidal, or Magny. Or Maia.

Magny and Ponzi verbally agreed to fight on the UFC Chile card yesterday.

Smart money is on Wonderboy but imagine the hype Till is gonna have if he dismantles WB. Might be too early but fuck it, let em bang bro.

Back