Darren Till: "Wonderboy thinks I'm in over my head? I don't care!" [Full BT Sport Interview]

Choirboy is shook.

He has said idiots and heck during the build-up.

Matching Till up with Thompson seems a strange bit of matchmaking by the UFC.

If Wonderboy wins it doesn't set him up for another title fight as no one wants so see Woodley 3.
If Till wins I guess it would tell you how good he is but making Colby vs RDA for an interim belt means it won't put him to the top of the list for a title shot so he'll have to fight another top 5 fighter.

HA! Not even fucking clooooooose! 10 seconds flat, 10 out of 10 times doth Till send WB to the shadow realm.

It's gonna be bad, the kind of shit that makes you consider not watching mma for a few months. Till KO rd 1.
I bet you have his posters on your wall
Prob your phones wallpaper too.

Hope he Kos wonderboy.. then hell look rrallly stupid after thay video

Did Till expect Thompson to be throwing out compliments towards him?

He seems slightly irked by Thompson saying he wasn’t impressed by his skill set.

Really looking forward to this fight. This is a huge test for Till and I wanna see what this guy is made of.
I'm impressed by his skill set..
Just detest where he's from the scouse git..
But I will support him all the way..
War till.

HA! Not even fucking clooooooose! 10 seconds flat, 10 out of 10 times doth Till send WB to the shadow realm.

It's gonna be bad, the kind of shit that makes you consider not watching mma for a few months. Till KO rd 1.
Till couldnt put away Bojan man. Cowboy was a tailor made style match for him, this not so much.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Grow a pair of balls. It's just an online account, not a house.
Fuck off. I hold my tongue about betting all the time but for you I'll say it. People who insist on betting are pathetic. Half step behind on the evolutionary curve. I don't bet mainly because i don't want to be associated with no-self-control trash. Whether it's an account or a house, i'm not foolish enough to put things i work for on the line over my opinion of a fight. Again, fuck off.

Are we talking about the same guy? This is Wonder Boy. Till is not ready for all his spinning shit.

We should make a friendly bet. Sig bet?

Are we talking about the same guy? This is Wonder Boy. Till is not ready for all his spinning shit.

We should make a friendly bet. Sig bet?
No thanks. See above spat with other posters. Btw if you aren't an insistent better. No offense meant to you.

No thanks. See above spat with other posters. Btw if you aren't an insistent better. No offense meant to you.

No worries. I totally understand your stance on betting

It's a slippery slope. Much respect

Look at you working for me, he's overrated
RQXwd_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
you need more figures girlfriend

Ok Mr. 28k posts is too cool to make a rational argument and posts gifs instead.

Got a feeling Till is going to win this one

Wonderboy needs space to strike and his chin doesn't always hold up, he's been knocked down a few times

Till is going to pressure him from minute one and he hits hard. I think the key to beating Till is to mix in striking and grappling, if you come out just striking I think he beats anyone.

He's very difficult to hit. Thats different then saying he never gets hit.

I don't think he's that difficult to hit it his stance that throw off traditional mma fighters, I think when more daring and athletic moving fighters ala Till are more willing to crush his space and give him no room to karate point fight and force him to fight mma you gonna see a very average WB.

I think they both take too much pride in being "the best" striker at ww. Wonderboy feels disrespected cause he thinks till isn't at his level. Till is sure he can beat wb. It's a good, natural rivalry.

This will be 100% a kickboxing contest. No grappling.

Back