Dating Asian Women

ClubFoot

Inhaling from the Six Demon Bag.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Earlier in the year I broke up with my nutcase ex.

She was beautiful and rich but a fantasist nutjob.

Anyway, after 8 months being single I met a very well to do beautiful Chinese girl who has been living in the UK since she was 17 (came here for university and stayed).

I'm 6'2 and 18 stone, a gym bunny meat head and bearded.

She's 5' and 7 stone.

Anyway, we met out and about and we started talking and then decided to go for a drink together.

3 dates in and I asked her if she fancied dating properly.

She asked me 3 questions before agreeing.

A) Will I emotionally hurt her?

B) Am I a woman beater?

C) Am I a pedophile?

After I stopped laughing and said no to all 3, she agreed we could date.

Is this the norm of Asian women to ask such things?

Have I been out of the dating game so long these questions are the norm?

Or do I simply look like a woman beating pedo?

Don't answer the latter.

@koolinkunming

Last edited:
best gf i had was japanese
chinese one was pretty good too
both low maintenance, and very horny

My wife is Asian and she never asked me any weird questions. She is extremely intelligent though, I often feel inferior but at least I have Sherdog<Moves>

C) Am I a pedophile?

5 feet and 98 lbs? umm....dude check her ID bro

I've been with 4 different Asian girls and each one of them has been totally insane. All of them way too clingy and extremely jealous. I think I've just had bad luck.

the only asian chick i have dated was emotionally insane. if there was a day that i couldn't hang out with her, she'd say that she'd meet me at my place when i got home from work or something. if i told her i was tired and just wanted to sleep or wanted alone-time, she'd pout and question whether i cared about her lol. like wtf, calm down and go hang out with someone else for the night. as others have also said, the chick i was with was also horny as fuck. bj's whenever i wanted them lol. but generally i try avoiding asian chicks. too much drama from my personal experience.

I've been with 4 different Asian girls and each one of them has been totally insane. All of them way too clingy and extremely jealous. I think I've just had bad luck.

haha. nah dude, there must be something to it.

I always find these questions to be stupid. Like yea I'm going to tell you that I'm a pedophile woman beater.

IDK what emotionally hurt her mean but it sounds like she is the clingy type. Unless you're planning to wife her, you WILL hurt her emotionally.

Is this the norm of Asian women to ask such things?

Have I been out of the dating game so long these questions are the norm?
Yes, and .... maybe?

If you look at her, it's reasonable to think she's dealt with the particular brand of suitor she's asking against (I hesitate to use the phrase "asking after" because it ain't what she wants). Asian women who date outside their race often are confronted by notions of fetishization, and that's on top of the common female tendency to believe they're being objectified.

Sounds like she needs her sense of security to be reinforced. This will include having to answer these kinds of questions again and again, suspicious accusations, and pouting. If you don't have the tolerance to constantly reassure someone, then you're going to have to be very proactive about leading the relationship.

A lot of the responses are pretty reassuring.

I'm still chuckling over the gay comment, maybe so.

I think you're right, she does seem to need a lot of reassuring moreso than other women I've dated.

But with the other women I've dated I've never been asked about being a wife beater or pedo.

Is it wrong to think it is quite endearing of her to be that honest so early on?

She's a weirdo

This.

Who of sound mind even thinks that those questions would ever be answered honestly, if said person was any of those things (or with regards to question A, intended to do such a thing)?

Fuckin weirdo.

Is it wrong to think it is quite endearing of her to be that honest so early on?
It's not wrong, you should take EVERY chance you see to think better about someone, but it's incorrect.

Point blank questions are par for the course. I personally like a lack of guile, even though GUILE GOES WITH ANYTHING!!!

This.

Who of sound mind even thinks that those questions would ever be answered honestly, if said person was any of those things (or with regards to questions A, intended to do such a thing)?

Fuckin weirdo.
Her mother is visiting from China. When she went home she told her what she had asked me.

Apparently her mother cringed.

Back