Dating Asian Women

Pretty accurate, but from what I've seen, it seems like most Asian women who marry outside their race are looking to avoid these typical Asian behaviors in their relationships. One thing I will add is that Asians absolutely hate losing face, and divorce / separation is the ultimate failure for most of them. If you find one who is not just some bar whore and is actually involved in the community, she would probably rather die than be shamed with a failed marriage.
maybe this is true where you are, but i have seen other attitudes here in China.
actually one of my wife's sisters is divorced and remarried, and another on of my friends (female) is going through a divorce. Neither of them are "bar whores". The first one married her university boy friend and then they divorced after they had their first child because he would hit her, my friend is in the same situation she married her university boyfriend and he as well would hit her as well as having some other issues.
it is true that people are less likely to go for divorce as an option compared to being stuck in an unhealthy relationship. Conservative family values are still very strong but there are more liberal attitudes as well.

maybe this is true where you are, but i have seen other attitudes here in China.
actually one of my wife's sisters is divorced and remarried, and another on of my friends (female) is going through a divorce. Neither of them are "bar whores". The first one married her university boy friend and then they divorced after they had their first child because he would hit her, my friend is in the same situation she married her university boyfriend and he as well would hit her as well as having some other issues.
it is true that people are less likely to go for divorce as an option compared to being stuck in an unhealthy relationship. Conservative family values are still very strong but there are more liberal attitudes as well.
Well, beatings are not really tolerated anywhere. I was thinking more about how Asian women tend to commit to the marriage, instead of just jumping ship in rough seas like many Western women do. But yeah, lots of Asian women staying away from Asian men these days, for fear of cheating and beating....seems quite common place.

Well, beatings are not really tolerated anywhere. I was thinking more about how Asian women tend to commit to the marriage, instead of just jumping ship in rough seas like many Western women do. But yeah, lots of Asian women staying away from Asian men these days, for fear of cheating and beating....seems quite common place.
yea, i think that is a product of conservative values still being revered in Asia, with lots of emphasis on the family unit. That being said i don't think it is as clear cut as you are making it sound because i can think of many examples of people i know who break that generalization.

About the asian women staying away from asian men thing. Maybe thats true in the west, i am not sure i never tried to date any east asian women while i was living in the US. Both the women i mentioned before are still with Chinese men. Really the cheating and beating seems more like something that is trait with ass holes not just a racial problem. I knew my friends soon to be ex husband, while he had his redeeming qualities dude could be a hotheaded asshole.

yea, i think that is a product of conservative values still being revered in Asia, with lots of emphasis on the family unit. That being said i don't think it is as clear cut as you are making it sound because i can think of many examples of people i know who break that generalization.

About the asian women staying away from asian men thing. Maybe thats true in the west, i am not sure i never tried to date any east asian women while i was living in the US. Both the women i mentioned before are still with Chinese men. Really the cheating and beating seems more like something that is trait with ass holes not just a racial problem. I knew my friends soon to be ex husband, while he had his redeeming qualities dude could be a hotheaded asshole.
Of course, it's not clear cut...but rather tendencies. And beatings are much more tolerated in Asia (and Latin America) than in the US and other first world countries. We're on the same page with all this.

In short, not all Asian women are created equally, but IMO the good ones have much more traditional values and upside than good Western women, and make better wives.

I can say it's not that hard to find Korean women who are not fond of Korean men because of the lack of respect they show their women. To some extent a lot of men are sick of Korean women too. I think it's mostly a case of the grass looking greener on the other side but they do kind of have a point. Korea is much more hierarchical and patriarchal. Abuse and cheating (from both sides) is more expected. One difference compared to westerners is that people don't get as pissed off when they hear about a man hitting a woman. I can understand why there are Korean women who don't want to date Korean men anymore.

Not doing it right. Dating is for betas and cucks. So called men with really low testosterone. Dating is a one way ticket for putting pussy on lay away. Its like, she makes you wait but goes out and gets her shit pushed in by playboy and her ex who wont give her the ring.

I've recently went out with a Asian woman. I like the culture and the fact that they age well. They tend to be feminine and small. They age well but, lack the sort of bubble butt I quite enjoy or so has been my experience. Also, a fan of at least a mitt full of boobs.

Highly educated, family oriented, reads actual books not celebrity gossip, has a father, and doesn't get white girl wasted.

A lot more experience with white girls. Needless to say, I am single lol

Bigbangspiritbomb?

I went mountain biking with my kid on Saturday and I saw a beautiful Asian woman on the trail. I rode up and talked to her for a couple minutes and got her number.

She's going to be mine.

Earlier in the year I broke up with my nutcase ex.

She was beautiful and rich but a fantasist nutjob.

Anyway, after 8 months being single I met a very well to do beautiful Chinese girl who has been living in the UK since she was 17 (came here for university and stayed).

I'm 6'2 and 18 stone, a gym bunny meat head and bearded.

She's 5' and 7 stone.

Anyway, we met out and about and we started talking and then decided to go for a drink together.

3 dates in and I asked her if she fancied dating properly.

She asked me 3 questions before agreeing.

A) Will I emotionally hurt her?

B) Am I a woman beater?

C) Am I a pedophile?

After I stopped laughing and said no to all 3, she agreed we could date.

Is this the norm of Asian women to ask such things?

Have I been out of the dating game so long these questions are the norm?

Or do I simply look like a woman beating pedo?

Don't answer the latter.

@koolinkunming

Yes, the behavior of this one specific girl is exactly how hundreds of thousands of other women from the same region of the world act.

I can say it's not that hard to find Korean women who are not fond of Korean men because of the lack of respect they show their women. To some extent a lot of men are sick of Korean women too. I think it's mostly a case of the grass looking greener on the other side but they do kind of have a point. Korea is much more hierarchical and patriarchal. Abuse and cheating (from both sides) is more expected. One difference compared to westerners is that people don't get as pissed off when they hear about a man hitting a woman. I can understand why there are Korean women who don't want to date Korean men anymore.

Korean women are gorgeous. I date mainly Japanese now, though. But umm!

Well, things have become a little clearer with regards to some of those questions which I was asked, well, one anyway.

It turns out her ex, 5 years ago actually tried to murder her, hence being single for 5 years.

I really pick them.

He attacked her and throttled to her to the point of almost killing her. Fortunately she was saved by another person intervening. She spent a lot time in hospital recovering and had to go through the ordeal of facing the pos in court when pressing charges.

Crazy stuff.

We should take a trip to Japan. :p @Chesten_Hesten @HelloJapan @ikareteru @Jackie Blue @Noodles03 @Pugilism @Zer

425eed8640f5d1375da035bcb6636858--sexy-wet-kana.jpg

I am going to generalize but based on my experiences of travelling to many countries I can say that relationships are extremely difficult no matter where you go. Yes the west has much higher divorce rates but there is a good reason for that. USA and most of the west are individualistic nations, we follow our dreams even if that means making someone else unhappy in the process. In most Asian countries there is more of a collective mindset. People don't like to bring shame on themselves or others. However, this isn't necessarily a good thing. I've met so many married couples in China who should have divorced. It seems that a lot of men cheat on their wives but the women don't divorce simply out of fear of losing face. Even though the USA divorce rate is sky high I think I still prefer the culture in the west when it comes to dating.

Been there done that! Haha.

Japan has nice girls, but some Chinese girls can be even better imho.

Taiwan has the best girls. I was honestly shocked. Nobody ever talks about them but my god.

Back