Dating girls in their 30s

Anybody else dated around with chicks in their 30s? I'm starting to notice that girls in their 30s either already have someone else's kid, which is deep in the no-go zone for me, or are in the back half of their child-bearing years and put a rush order on it now that their time is running out. I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days. Another chick tried to wrap her legs around super tight so I couldn't pull out. Joke's on her cause I BJJ'd my way out of that trap, and current chick was joking around this week about making genetically perfect kids with me, and I got the impression that she wasn't entirely kidding.

Has anybody on here ever had any success dating chicks in their 30s, or is the whole thing just a series of problems?

Very soon, you will be paying child support for decades.

I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days.

Did you pass with flying colors.

Only smashed one other time after that and she got offended that I wrapped it up, so haven't seen her really in a few months.
Dude run from a chick like that. If they are offended your wrapping they have some serious issues.

Dude run from a chick like that. If they are offended your wrapping they have some serious issues.
Yeah, I got out of it. She was offended because I was just pulling out every other time and took it as an STD accusation instead of pregnancy prevention. I also make more money than the guys she dated before, probably have better genes and don't have "white trash problems". Not gonna lie, I did feel a bit sad sending her back into the crapshoot of dating just because she got overzealous with the idea of stability.

I've always dated young 20's, woman are past their prime after 25, woman don't look like I do at my age, specially white American woman, they aged very badly (wrinkly and full of issues) The last girl I was hooking up with is barely 19, I'm 33, but look about 25.

Aka can't grow facial hair.

Anybody else dated around with chicks in their 30s? I'm starting to notice that girls in their 30s either already have someone else's kid, which is deep in the no-go zone for me, or are in the back half of their child-bearing years and put a rush order on it now that their time is running out. I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days. Another chick tried to wrap her legs around super tight so I couldn't pull out. Joke's on her cause I BJJ'd my way out of that trap, and current chick was joking around this week about making genetically perfect kids with me, and I got the impression that she wasn't entirely kidding.

Has anybody on here ever had any success dating chicks in their 30s, or is the whole thing just a series of problems?

How old are you?^

It's another dynamic of dating as you get older. If you want to play Jack Tripper, you're going to have this come up more and more as you get older. My experience is the chicks that don't have kids into their 30's are real fucking head cases (there are exceptions). But it also sucks dating a chick that has a kid or kids and the shit that comes along with that.

Find a younger girl while you can with no kids to marry, otherwise you are going to encounter your scenario again and again until you join MGTOW. If you get divorced from that chick, then you get to torment the next woman you meet with your kids and her kids will do the same to you.

I was just re-reading this and I just thought “Jesus, and guys here like to say 23 year olds are immature”.

Yeah right. Like fuck man. Wow.

No. My sisters have kids and I'm good with kids, but none of my own.
Well then quit knocking chicks in their 30s who need to have kids soon to get that kind of life going. You're one of them.

Well then quit knocking chicks in their 30s who need to have kids soon to get that kind of life going. You're one of them.
I'm not opposed to having kids. In fact I'd like to at some point, but let's slow it down with making that job 1. I'd like a feeling out process with the woman first where I can have some confidence she'd be a good mother before I start chucking babies up in her. They go out with me like 3 or 4 times and decide "he'll do".

Let's be clear on this as well. There is not the same timeline for men and women to have kids. I can still be pretty choosy and could, biologically, fuck around for like 20 more years and still have a family.

Last edited:

No aim for 25 year olds but they come with their own shit you have to navigate through. Like you said with women in their 30’s, they rush to have kids or marriage and both of those are things that develop with time.

From my experience, you don't date women in their 30's.

I am mostly LOL at the Sherbro's that says they are XX years old but can easily pass for 10 -20 years younger, in this thread. The delusion is strong.

Back