Dave Chappelle - "I've never had a problem with white people ever in my life"

I agree. They do need review, when you refuse to take his mental health into consideration, while making such a condemnation for his actions.
LOL
I'm sure the conversation around the water cooler as everybody was cleaning out their desks went like this :
"You mean he just left? Where's he at? Nobody knows? WTF? Not even a "Better dust off the resumes"?
I bought a house..."

I suppose it could have been "Poor Dave, I hope he's happier now than he was, but it's chill that he just left without a word and never told us, I didn't make any plans."

LOL
I'm sure the conversation around the water cooler as everybody was cleaning out their desks went like this :
"You mean he just left? Where's he at? Nobody knows? WTF? Not even a "Better dust off the resumes"?
I bought a house..."

I suppose it could have been "Poor Dave, I hope he's happier now than he was, but it's chill that he just left without a word and never told us, I didn't make any plans."

What does that have to do with anything? Who gives a shit what they said around the water cooler?

Dave's show. Dave's mental health. Dave's decision. Sorry, if he didn't personally pull everyone aside(who he thought was part of the machine he was trying escape) and told them he was leaving.

I've said my piece. You're clearly cemented in the "Fuck Dave's mental health, even if it would've killed him. The gaffer needed the work" camp.

What does that have to do with anything? Who gives a shit what they said around the water cooler?

Dave's show. Dave's mental health. Dave's decision. Sorry, if he didn't personally pull everyone aside(who he thought was part of the machine he was trying escape) and told them he was leaving.

I've said my piece. You're clearly cemented in the "Fuck Dave's mental health, even if it would've killed him. The gaffer needed the work" camp.
And you're clearly in the "Fuck everyone else, they're not important. Hit the bricks, jerks!" camp.
But only one of us is vociferously claiming moral high ground.

So basically, you thought he was funny when he made fun of other people but now that YOUR a target he’s not funny

Nice try neckbone, but he isn't making fun of me, as I didn't even vote for Trump.

It's simply unimaginative, uninteresting, and not in any way creative or clever material. He basically went with the lowest hanging fruit possible. Something I would expect to be beneath one of the GOATs. Sorry if it upsets you to point that out, but fuck your couch.

Nice try neckbone, but he isn't making fun of me, as I didn't even vote for Trump.

It's simply unimaginative, uninteresting, and not in any way creative or clever material. He basically went with the lowest hanging fruit possible. Something I would expect to be beneath one of the GOATs. Sorry if it upsets you to point that out, but fuck your couch.
Yeah, I can tell by how reasonable and non-butthurt your reply was that you don’t take much personal. Btw ‘neckbone’ Wtf white trash kind of trailer park insult is that? I’m serious. Sounds really regional

Big Chapelle fan here. Seen most of his older stuff, but not his new specials. He makes fun of stereotypes and hypocrisy. I never got the vibe that he has an issue with us crackers.

Yeah, I can tell by how reasonable and non-butthurt your reply was that you don’t take much personal. Btw ‘neckbone’ Wtf white trash kind of trailer park insult is that? I’m serious. Sounds really regional

Lol butthurt. More like disappointed. I simply wasn't impressed, and expected better from Dave.

You're the one that's butthurt because I leveled a reasonable criticism you knew had truth to it, which is why you tried getting at me over it.

And "neckbone" is something I picked up living in Brooklyn, where I grew up. Nice try again, Lembeck.

Big Chapelle fan here. Seen most of his older stuff, but not his new specials. He makes fun of stereotypes and hypocrisy. I never got the vibe that he has an issue with us crackers.

The bit about his white friend Chip is hysterical:

His older stuff is some seriously high level shit.

None of that changes how he behaved, for the reasons stated. He signed on the line and left everybody in the lurch without even so much as telling his friends and staff to ready their resumes.

If you want to trash people with mental health problems that's your prerogative I guess bro.

<Dana05>

Dave Chappelle is alright, but Reggie Warrington blows him away.

His two part special was amazing. Anyone saying his writing has fallen off is a fool. The superhero who needs to rape to help people is the best written joke of the last ten years

A clip of the new Chappelle netflix special. I can't wait to watch it as this will be his first stand up with Trump as president. Gonna be funny shit.

That thread title gonna show you who's racist lol.

Dave is nice but he doesnt have shit on the #1 comic in the game right now

giphy.gif

His voice sounds all fucked up now.

Read up on Lenny Bruce and how he went down hill as a comic after his arrest for cursing on stage.

He became so obsessed with it it was all,he talked about on stage.

I great comic but the system in the US fucked with him and with the drugs in the end he had lost it.

If you don't know much about him read up on him in detail it's a great but sad story.

Back