Dawggy IDP

What a shame…

<JonesLaugh>
Screw you bud!

lol, worst week ever. I'm going to lose all three yahoo league matuchups and I'm going to lose in my money league and not make the yoffs.

These injuries were too much to overcome this year. RIP Keaton Mitchell.

Screw you bud!

lol, worst week ever. I'm going to lose all three yahoo league matuchups and I'm going to lose in my money league and not make the yoffs.

These injuries were too much to overcome this year. RIP Keaton Mitchell.
Ah man that’s brutal. What a shitty week. I hate fantasy football

Abominable snowman vs Swamp thing final. Need some artwork for this clash. LOLing hard @ a squad led by FlacGOAT going into the final.

Ceedee definitely being kept in my auction league next year.

🏈‼️‼️📷📽️💰🔪🏝️✈️🎰🤹‍♀️🍽️🍻🌽☃️🌞🎄🐂🐸

Ceedee definitely being kept in my auction league next year.

🏈‼️‼️📷📽️💰🔪🏝️✈️🎰🤹‍♀️🍽️🍻🌽☃️🌞🎄🐂🐸
@helax

I know it's way too early and a lot will happen this offseason but I'm already throwing around ideas for my three keepers for next year in teh auction league.

$200 salary cap

$48 Lamb
$1 Burrow
$39 Barkley
$18 Kittle

are my only considerations. I wouldn't even have Kittle up there as a consideration if the TE position wasn't so shitty. He's frustrating as fuck but 1,000 yard plus TEs are like unicorns in the NFL and I figure $18 might be worth it.

I feel like I could redraft Burrow or another guy for under $10 and keep the other three. Or I'm even debating not keeping Barkley if he stays on the Giants. But he's still younger and is a workhorse with Jones sorry ass as the QB.

I could keep Chubb for $41 but I'm not taking chances on a dude coming off of a huge knee blowout.

@helax

I know it's way too early and a lot will happen this offseason but I'm already throwing around ideas for my three keepers for next year in teh auction league.

$200 salary cap

$48 Lamb
$1 Burrow
$39 Barkley
$18 Kittle

are my only considerations. I wouldn't even have Kittle up there as a consideration if the TE position wasn't so shitty. He's frustrating as fuck but 1,000 yard plus TEs are like unicorns in the NFL and I figure $18 might be worth it.

I feel like I could redraft Burrow or another guy for under $10 and keep the other three. Or I'm even debating not keeping Barkley if he stays on the Giants. But he's still younger and is a workhorse with Jones sorry ass as the QB.

I could keep Chubb for $41 but I'm not taking chances on a dude coming off of a huge knee blowout.
@helax So I wanted to see how you felt about keeping Kittle and Barkley mostly lol.

@helax

$200 salary cap

$48 Lamb
$1 Burrow
$39 Barkley
$18 Kittle

Yeah I don’t think I’d roll the dice on Chubb with how his leg was destroyed. I have him in dynasty but I wouldn’t keep him for more than Barkley. Would keep Lamb and Barkley. Kittle is great when healthy. Any other similar TEs available for A bit less? If it’s real thin then yeah he’s worth keeping. He had a good year this season. Definitely hold on to lamb and saquon no matter what. Burrow for $1 sounds fine but just curious what other options are available? I never reach for QBs, not like $1 is a reach but are some of them free? I haven’t really done much auction fantasy except for auction waivers

Yeah I don’t think I’d roll the dice on Chubb with how his leg was destroyed. I have him in dynasty but I wouldn’t keep him for more than Barkley. Would keep Lamb and Barkley. Kittle is great when healthy. Any other similar TEs available for A bit less? If it’s real thin then yeah he’s worth keeping. He had a good year this season. Definitely hold on to lamb and saquon no matter what. Burrow for $1 sounds fine but just curious what other options are available? I never reach for QBs, not like $1 is a reach but are some of them free? I haven’t really done much auction fantasy except for auction waivers
Yeah, that's the thing.... So I keep Lamb and Barkley... so then decide between Kittle and Burrow. Thing is, the most expensive QB in this league might be like $15 but guys like Hurts or Allen will be kept so I figure pick up a guy like Love or Lawrence for $5 and hang on to kittle maybe.

I mean, it's possible that any TE will be available in this league because most people don't keep TEs. So keeping Burrow might be the play.

Yeah, that's the thing.... So I keep Lamb and Barkley... so then decide between Kittle and Burrow. Thing is, the most expensive QB in this league might be like $15 but guys like Hurts or Allen will be kept so I figure pick up a guy like Love or Lawrence for $5 and hang on to kittle maybe.

I mean, it's possible that any TE will be available in this league because most people don't keep TEs. So keeping Burrow might be the play.
That’s tough. Kittle and love sounds real decent

@helax you joining any of austrian's baseball cash leagues.

I've considered it, but they're all 20 team leagues

@helax you joining any of austrian's baseball cash leagues.

I've considered it, but they're all 20 team leagues
It is tempting. That’s so hard to win though lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back