Days out and crickets on Bellator...

skylolow

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This isn't a good sign that the forums are just dead silence on this event.

I plan on signing up for Dazn this week. Anyone else signed up yet???

Great headliner and not that bad of a card. I wonder if the numbers will ever be released or leaked about it cause I'd be very interesting in seeing how many people are jumping on DAZN bandwagon initially.

chirp chirp...

i already signed up for the free trial, think everyone should since its free...whether we all decide to keep it depends on how much content they add. the boxing is interesting to me, saw the joshua fight this past weekend, maybe they should offer some more sports too or grappling and karate tournaments, stuff i cant see anywhere else.

DAZN may have been a great deal financially, but in the long-term, this will further reinforce Bellator's existing market penetration problems.

If you couldn't grow your audience on a cable TV station accessible to 93 million homes, then good luck doing it on a paid streaming service with <500,000 subscribers.

Last edited by a moderator:
My interest in Bellator is almost nonexistent due to the DAZN deal. I just assume the fights I want to see are going to be on DAZN, and I don't care.

DAZN may have been a great deal financially, but in the long-term, this will further reinforce Bellator's existing market penetration problems.

If you couldn't grow your audience on a cable TV station accessible to 93 million homes, then good luck doing it on a paid streaming service with <500,000 subscribers.

Yep, that has been my main point from day one. Great for Bellator's bottom line but long term growth will almost certainly take a hit. They will become even more niche than they are.

I guess what shocks me most about Bellator is they couldn't utilize the roster to build cards that UFC fans would even tune into to. Once in a blue moon they'd get good cross over and pull a solid rating. But otherwise struggled to the point that most UFC fans hardly even know if a Bellator event is going on.

My interest in Bellator is almost nonexistent due to the DAZN deal. I just assume the fights I want to see are going to be on DAZN, and I don't care.
DAZN is literally free for the first month u melt

It doesn't help that Bellator's site lacks information.

I doubt I subscribe to this but I don't wanna miss the card anyone know of any bars that are going to air it?

I doubt I subscribe to this but I don't wanna miss the card anyone know of any bars that are going to air it?
its a free month trial, even if youre too lazy to sign up,get someone else to sign up for the free trial and use their account, probably the most minimum effort way

I highly doubt any bars are showing this outside of some dive bar that just might of hooked up Roku or whatever to throw on some the boxing and MMA cards. But I doubt there will be a list anywhere that publically shows who is showing it.

I enjoyed the airing of the Joshua fight, even if I didn't like the event itself too much. I can go for Bellator going through that. We will see how the content grows, but it has serious potential. I got rid of cable anyway, so it's kind of perfect.

I'm doing a fight night at my house should be a big turn out alot of my friends are really excited for this.

War moose

If you subscribe today you'll also get Fedor vs. Chael.

There are a few things working against it.

First, its Bellator so its not gonna be as big as UFC.

Its coming a week before Conor/Khabib and things are just starting to heat up for that fight.

Its on DAZN which nobody has or knows, its not on cable.

Rory/Mousasi are both top level fighters but neither are big personalities that sell the fight. Wandy/Page are old and nobody cares about that.

I missed the majority of the recent bellator card and had hope sherdog or reddit would post gifs. Nothing at all, can’t find shit.

Bellator is dying, lol

Bellator did a good job building up King Mo vs Rampage and Tito vs Bonnar 4 years ago

I wonder why we haven't seen that level of hype for any of their fights since then.

Bellator did a good job building up King Mo vs Rampage and Tito vs Bonnar 4 years ago

I wonder why we haven't seen that level of hype for any of their fights since then.

Gegard should bring Mike Ricci out in a mask.

Well, make a thread about the event that isn’t the typical armchair promoter/UFC shill shit and we can talk.

What do you want? Nobody on this card made their own whiskey.

Back