DAZN Jarrell Miller-Trevor Bryan in the works for January 18th

Hopefully Trev KOs him and we don't have to talk about Fat Boy anymore, unless he gets in the ring with someone who's worth a damn.

Chubby McChubs actually faces a live body...awesome! I hope he gets flattened so I don't have to watch this mediocre kick-boxer crush cans and old people in my favorite sport.

Trevor Bryan??

I mean they might be pushing Miller too hard to soon <Lmaoo>

Miller vs AJ for April?

Yeah based on matchmaking it is obvious they're planning to make this fight in the future. But I don't think it's happening on the April card because they've announced it in Wembley that one. If they decide to go in America with Joshua in the summer or fall they'll go with Miller than.

For the April date it is most likely Joshua fights the winner of Whyte vs Chisora. Wilder is probably going for the Fury rematch so they're unavailable and Usyk probably doesn't feel ready for such a step-up.

Yeah based on matchmaking it is obvious they're planning to make this fight in the future. But I don't think it's happening on the April card because they've announced it in Wembley that one. If they decide to go in America with Joshua in the summer or fall they'll go with Miller than.

For the April date it is most likely Joshua fights the winner of Whyte vs Chisora. Wilder is probably going for the Fury rematch so they're unavailable and Usyk probably doesn't feel ready for such a step-up.

I doubt we'll see Wilder vs. Fury again ... I think it's AJ vs. Fury in April ... just a guess.

Wilder will probably go for his walking punching bag Bermane Stiverne again, LOL.

I doubt we'll see Wilder vs. Fury again ... I think it's AJ vs. Fury in April ... just a guess.

Wilder will probably go for his walking punching bag Bermane Stiverne again, LOL.

Oh I see you're trying to trigger Wilder fans.

I'll take their role: Joshua rematches Takam in April LOL

Oh I see you're trying to trigger Wilder fans.

I'll take their role: Joshua rematches Takam in April LOL

AJ - Takam was a good fight unlike Wilder - Stiverne. It wasn't a sided beatdown.

Eddie Hearn is obviously trying to get Wilder or Fury for April. I think it'll be Fury, because Hearn won't let AJ fight outside of UK soil.
Whats left for Wilder then?

Shoot I think Trevor Bryan will win this. Somewhere deep deep back on Shannon Briggs instagram there's clips of these 2 dudes sparring. I think Trevor Bryan will take this! PLEASE HAPPEN!

Hopefully Trev KOs him and we don't have to talk about Fat Boy anymore, unless he gets in the ring with someone who's worth a damn.

Indeed.

He needs to fight a few in top 10 to be taken seriously.

Being a big mouth dont work anymore.

Back