DAZN Making Fight Pass Look Like Crap They Now Have 5 MMA Promotions + Canelo

when those contracts are completed i have to imagine DAZN will make a play, are you saying that boxing's biggest draw in the states was asinine to take this 1 provider

Completely different
Canelo does not do 12 PPV's a year

Now you are saying "DAZN might get UFC rights in 2024?"
WTF know 5+ years from now?

Why can't MMA fans enjoy one thing without slagging on another?
Because I touch myself at night.

I just wanted to know what it was like to be a “touch yourself at night” guys, but since I touch myself at night I applied it to me.

Because I touch myself at night.

I just wanted to know what it was like to be a “touch yourself at night” guys, but since I touch myself at night I applied it to me.

Completely different
Canelo does not do 12 PPV's a year

Now you are saying "DAZN might get UFC rights in 2024?"
WTF know 5+ years from now?
I am specifically talking about UFC ppv events which ESPN dont have, DAZN might look to get those on board i mean they got sky sports ppv who do about 16 a year in the UK

they have shown they are willing to throw a huge kitchen sink for just streaming rights that last a week

I am specifically talking about UFC ppv events which ESPN dont have, DAZN might look to get those on board i mean they got sky sports ppv who do about 16 a year in the UK

they have shown they are willing to throw a huge kitchen sink for just streaming rights that last a week

Again ... that is 2024 at earliest

This is an insane number and there is absolutely no way they will make money off of it. I understand why they did it, but it's pretty dumb. They have no competition for Canelo if a the PBC guys stay on FOX and Showtime. If GGG goes to Showtime then Canelo is going to fight 11 Euro scrubs and no one will watch.

Again ... that is 2024 at earliest

Right didn't realise PPV would go through ESPN services, that part just lost me, i only focused on the other events they had locked up, you must be thinking
e45.png

sorry @FrankieNYC

Right didn't realise PPV would go through ESPN services, that part just lost me, i only focused on the other events they had locked up, you must be thinking
e45.png

sorry @FrankieNYC

not at all man & no need to be sorry ;)
You know we are good & I enjoy conversing these things with the "non nitwit" section of Sherdog

Why can't MMA fans enjoy one thing without slagging on another?

You tell me. In virtually every Bellator topic you're mocking, criticizing, or insulting them for the pettiest or most insignificant reason. Conversely, every time anyone says a single cross word about Dana White or the UFC, there you are, the white knight staunchly defending the company.

And now, surprise surprise, in the second post of this topic you're scolding the OP for daring to compare one MMA streaming service to another MMA streaming service.

I hope you're at least getting a kickback from WME. Otherwise this is especially pathetic.

This is an insane number and there is absolutely no way they will make money off of it. I understand why they did it, but it's pretty dumb. They have no competition for Canelo if a the PBC guys stay on FOX and Showtime. If GGG goes to Showtime then Canelo is going to fight 11 Euro scrubs and no one will watch.

What is "an insane number"?

EDIT: PPV is locked up til 2024, still cool DAZN is trying to change the game to benefit the consumer

Nice edit ;)
The DAZN deal with Bellator is fantastic & they certainly look like they are in it for the long run.
its the best news Bellator has received (business wise) since ... err ... maybe ever.

Nice edit ;)
The DAZN deal with Bellator is fantastic & they certainly look like they are in it for the long run.
its the best news Bellator has received (business wise) since ... err ... maybe ever.
Since Fedor signed with them.

Since Fedor signed with them.

Nah ... this is much bigger/better/broader & any other B-word
This is $33m per year & hopefully puts them in black for 2019.
That is the much needed step to being a healthy #2

I just did a podcast for @TheCompleteKO discussing how great this deal is for Bellator.
should be out soon

Bellator
KSW
Combate Americas
EFC
FNG

and

Fuuck December is Stacked

Bellator 211,212 & 213
KSW 46
Combate Americas 1 night FW Tournament
FNG 99 & 100

You seen the fight pass line up? They got pretty much every defunct org like Cage Rage, Strikeforce, Pride plus Glory Kickboxing, Invicta, Eddie Bravo Invitational, Cage Warriors, Polaris, Quintet, Combate Americas, ADCC etc

Nah ... this is much bigger/better/broader & any other B-word
This is $33m per year & hopefully puts them in black for 2019.
That is the much needed step to being a healthy #2
......Fedor is love

Back