DAZN Making Fight Pass Look Like Crap They Now Have 5 MMA Promotions + Canelo

You seen the fight pass line up? They got pretty much every defunct org like Cage Rage, Strikeforce, Pride plus Glory Kickboxing, Invicta, Eddie Bravo Invitational, Cage Warriors, Polaris, Quintet, Combate Americas, ADCC etc

Its two different services & business models for sure.
Hopefully some of the other combat sports fans give bellator a shot on the platform

Canelo just signed a 5 year $365M deal with DAZN.
Highest paid athlete in the world.

Used to make fun out of DAZN...just because of the name...
And was like...Come on man, just for the name alone, i ain't going for this sniff...

But as a big combat sports fan and living in germany, you are pretty much fucked...they don't show shit at all.
On TV its just soccer, F1 and Tennis...and winter-sports...
No more boxing since both Klitschko's are retired.
Ok, they do show small boxing cards here and there...but thats it.

Saw a DAZN commercial, where they advertised the May Mac match...

I was like ok...1st month for free...May Mac is included and a couple of other good boxing events are comming up (GGGxCanelo1), NFL is about to start...NBA season is on the horizon...
So i gave it a try...

A year later...i'm still a subscriber and now get all Bellator, UFC, EFC, GLORY, MatchroomBoxing Cards, Showtime HBO PPVs...(and thats just the combat sports)...for 9bucks a month...cant complain about that at all!

Used to make fun out of DAZN...just because of the name...
And was like...Come on man, just for the name alone, i ain't going for this sniff...

But as a big combat sports fan and living in germany, you are pretty much fucked...they don't show shit at all.
On TV its just soccer, F1 and Tennis...and winter-sports...
No more boxing since both Klitschko's are retired.
Ok, they do show small boxing cards here and there...but thats it.

Saw a DAZN commercial, where they advertised the May Mac match...

I was like ok...1st month for free...May Mac is included and a couple of other good boxing events are comming up (GGGxCanelo1), NFL is about to start...NBA season is on the horizon...
So i gave it a try...

A year later...i'm still a subscriber and now get all Bellator, UFC, EFC, GLORY, MatchroomBoxing Cards, Showtime HBO PPVs...(and thats just the combat sports)...for 9bucks a month...cant complain about that at all!

That is a lot of great content for one country

Who the hell is funding the bills for this

Did some googling. DAZN is owned by a media company called Perform Group, who is a subsidiary of Access Industries. A multinational industrial group that is focused in resources and chemicals, media and telecommunications, venture capital and real estate. The CEO behind Access Industries is a Ukrainian man named Leonard Blavatnik whos personal net worth is $17 Billion Dollars.

Bellator
KSW
Combate Americas
EFC
FNG

and

Fuuck December is Stacked

Bellator 211,212 & 213
KSW 46
Combate Americas 1 night FW Tournament
FNG 99 & 100

my DAZN only has Bellator and UFC

I'm a boxing fan who likes MMA as well so I have it for the boxing content and I don't really rewatch fights...but I have found that I watch all of the offered content minus cricket and soccer on DAZN. I wish they would pick up RIZIN too.

DAZN also had Conor-Khabib in Germany.

I am definitely going to get it!

Everytime theres a rizn ppv this happens.
That's not unique to mma

So stupid
All companies have good & bad about them.
You get nitwits with no reading comprehension that think if you say anything negative about Bellator that you are a hater or vice-versa.
The best thing to happen to Bellator is DAZN & every-time DAZN picks up new content it helps Bellator

Last edited:
Back