DC Animation v.2 (Justice League: Crisis Trailer, post #360)

The animation quality for Hell to Pay looks poorly made compared to previous DC animated films.

As a lover of the movie... I can't say this is doing it for me.

I loved the part though where they said "I don't take orders from murderers" & he respondz.... "Not even if I said Please."

That waz fooking bad ass!!!

Looks terrible. Amanda have gastric bypass surgery?

Doesn't look to bad. Things I liked in trailer:
Copperhead without that stupid costume he had in the JL show,
No batman and the Bronze Tiger

Things I didn't care for:
The look of the animation, Skinny Waller

Looks a lot better than the live-action movie
It's a must watch for me.

Looks ok, though a little bland. Who is the Wolverine wannabe at 1:19? The screen says "a DC films property" and then promptly shows him bearing his metal claws with his arms crossed in an X-formation. Thought that was kind of strange...and familiar.

First Trailer for New DC Animated Movie SUICIDE SQUAD: HELL TO PAY

Did I get this right? A year off? Don't they have (each) like five consecutive life sentences?

But yeah, this one i'm definitely watching. DC's animated movies are hit and a miss, but the hit ones are truly great. Not sure who is the one to blame on all the crap ones (with Damian Wayne in them).

Poster for TEEN TITANS GO! Movie Parodies the JUSTICE LEAGUE Poster

DWF7LnVU8AU-wK_.jpg

I wish Marvel would get their shit together with the animated films.

If Marvel kicked DC's ass in the animation DC would have no hope of catching up...the only Marvel animations worth watching were

Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2
Wolverine vs Hulk
World War Hulk
Captain America & Iron Man

Looks ok, though a little bland. Who is the Wolverine wannabe at 1:19? The screen says "a DC films property" and then promptly shows him bearing his metal claws with his arms crossed in an X-formation. Thought that was kind of strange...and familiar.
Scandal Savage, they're not part of her

ScandalVU.JPG

Sneak Peek at Latest DC Animated Movie THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN

Suicide Squad Hell to pay comes out today. Why is there ads or marketing? DC is really friggin stupid now I feel.

I just read the synopsis for this movie, and it should be hella good. If only they made this story into live action.

Last edited:
meh.

Superman is lame.
They need to do a Martian Manhunter movie.

Suicide Squad Hell to pay comes out today. Why is there ads or marketing? DC is really friggin stupid now I feel.

I just read the synopsis for this movie, and it should be hella good. If only they made this story into live action.

I didn't even know they were coming out with another one. I'm not a fan of the voice changes in the trailer.

I didn't even know they were coming out with another one. I'm not a fan of the voice changes in the trailer.

Was it Harley's voice that was changed?
I remember they used a different actor in the Batman/Harley movie, and it was terrible. Very grating on the ears.
From the little bit i heard in this trailer, it sounds like the same person.

Was it Harley's voice that was changed?
I remember they used a different actor in the Batman/Harley movie, and it was terrible. Very grating on the ears.
From the little bit i heard in this trailer, it sounds like the same person.
All the characters that were in Assault on Arkham have different voice actors.

Back