DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
Again, straw man fallacy. It's like you can't even read or form a proper argument.

Please show me where I said Gus doesn't deserve it.

The fact that he does shows how shitty the LHW division is.

I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Just stop replying, you're doing it badly.

“Lol at guys saying Gus. Does he even fight anymore, or just act tough on Twitter?”

So you’re laughing at guys saying that Gus deserves a title shot, but yet you’re not saying he doesn’t deserve it? Okay. Try and back pedal a little harder.

Tell me what is funny about people thinking Gus deserves a shot at the title? A worthy challenger with no one else having a better argument than him for the title shot is worthy of ridicule?

I don’t get your point, you’ve been proven wrong about everything in this thread. Gustafson is more active recently than Shogun, Gus is scheduled to fight soon and he has the most impressive wins from a LHW contender. So what was your point in laughing at people who want Gus to get a shot?

Last edited:
“Lol at guys saying Gus. Does he even fight anymore, or just act tough on Twitter?”

So you’re laughing at guys saying that Gus deserves a title shot, but yet you’re not saying he doesn’t deserve it? Okay. Try and back pedal a little harder.

Tell me what is funny about people thinking Gus deserves a shot at the title? A worthy challenger with no one else having a better argument than him for the title shot is worthy of ridicule?

I don’t get your point, you’ve been proven wrong about everything in this thread. Gustafson is more active recently than Shogun, Gus is scheduled to fight soon and he has the most impressive wins from a LHW contender. So what was your point in laughing at people who want Gus to get a shot?

It was pretty clear in my last post.

It's sad that you can't grasp things. But you go ahead, enjoy your wallpaper that is a Photoshop of Gus wearing a belt and keep telling yourself that he's the real champ, eyepokes be damned!

It was pretty clear in my last post.

It's sad that you can't grasp things. But you go ahead, enjoy your wallpaper that is a Photoshop of Gus wearing a belt and keep telling yourself that he's the real champ, eyepokes be damned!

Nah. You’re a moron who will bitch about people advocating something, but when pressed, you have no better alternative.

You’re laughing at people who think that Gus deserves a title shot, but you can’t name anyone who deserves it more. If you want to have a productive conversation tell us who deserves a title shot more than Gus and why. If you can’t, shut the fuck up about people calling for Gus to get a shot if he beats Volkan.

Nah. You’re a moron who will bitch about people advocating something, but when pressed, you have no better alternative.

You’re laughing at people who think that Gus deserves a title shot, but you can’t name anyone who deserves it more. If you want to have a productive conversation tell us who deserves a title shot more than Gus and why. If you can’t, shut the fuck up about people calling for Gus to get a shot if he beats Volkan.

Fuck you're dense.

Gus is next in line, deserves it more than Shogun (not by much).

But dude, every time a LHW fights we get shitposting neophytes like you saying, "Gus title shot next!!!1!" Never mind he barely fights once a year and has blown three chances already.

I mean, you can't even read what I write so why argue with you? Stubborn stupidity is a bad look in you, nuthugger.

The argument is, it's pathetic for the LHW division that a 2-2 guy who is 0-2 in title fights and 0-1 in title eliminators, who fights once a year and pulls out of fights on a regular basis is the best option.

I get how emotionally invested you are, and how badly you must have taken Gus's losses but step back from the ledge.

Shogun? Come on DC, leave him alone at this point in his career lol.

Fuck you're dense.

Gus is next in line, deserves it more than Shogun (not by much).

But dude, every time a LHW fights we get shitposting neophytes like you saying, "Gus title shot next!!!1!" Never mind he barely fights once a year and has blown three chances already.

I mean, you can't even read what I write so why argue with you? Stubborn stupidity is a bad look in you, nuthugger.

The argument is, it's pathetic for the LHW division that a 2-2 guy who is 0-2 in title fights and 0-1 in title eliminators, who fights once a year and pulls out of fights on a regular basis is the best option.

I get how emotionally invested you are, and how badly you must have taken Gus's losses but step back from the ledge.

Lol neophyte? I’ve been here since 2006. Get the fuck out of here, you fucking moron.

It’s a dumb for people to say the #1 contender should get a shot all while pumping up a 36 year old with bum knees? Maybe get the fuck over people wanting to see the #1 contender fight for the title.

Your original post made it sound like it was incomprehensible that people would think that Gus deserves it.

“Lol at people saying Gus”

He’s the #1 guy and if you can’t come up with anyone that should get the title again. So I ask you, what’s crazy about people calling for the #1 contender getting the title shot?

Lol neophyte? I’ve been here since 2006. Get the fuck out of here, you fucking moron.

It’s a dumb for people to say the #1 contender should get a shot all while pumping up a 36 year old with bum knees? Maybe get the fuck over people wanting to see the #1 contender fight for the title.

Your original post made it sound like it was incomprehensible that people would think that Gus deserves it.

He’s the #1 guy and if you can’t come up with anyone that should get the title again. So I ask you, what’s crazy about people calling for the #1 contender getting the title shot?

Hey, DC was on Conan. Now would be a great time to talk about Gus getting a title shot.

And I didn't call you a neophyte. I called you a shitposting neophyte.

Hey, DC was on Conan. Now would be a great time to talk about Gus getting a title shot.

And I didn't call you a neophyte. I called you a shitposting neophyte.

This thread is about how DC says he’d fight Shogun. It’s only natural for people to say how that’s a dumb idea because Shogun hasn’t had a top 10 win in 5 years and there are more deserving challengers, namely Gus.

So if you have a problem with people opining how Shogun doesn’t deserve a title shot and Gustafson does, maybe don’t come into this thread and dismiss people who think that Gus deserves the title shot. Especially if you can’t name anyone who deserves it more.

So basically, if you can’t handle the fact that Gus is the number one contender, just shut the fuck up. Or go buy a bullet and rent a gun.

Shogun? Washed up bum

Surprised at the percentage of people voting Shogun. Shogun is probably 50/50 to even beat Smith.

Winnable fight for shogun 10 years ago.
<{cruzshake}>

At no point would this be a competitive fight
Forrest choked Shogun out a decade ago

DC will kill him at any point in his life

This is sham for DC to be calling this guy out

DC just said on Ariel Helwani MMA show that Brock Lesnar is not guaranteed to be his next fight. He wants to fight Shogun next coz he has won some fights, an MMA legend, and is someone he respect. After that, he will go back to HW and fight Brock.

Thoughts?
Will fight Shogun who has done nothing relevant in the past few years and duck Romero

True MMA fans want to see it act as an actual sport while casuals are ok with jumping on hype trains and bandwagons willing to watch their favorite fighter in winnable fights so they can keep living vicariously through their so called “Champ”. But what else can we expect from generations raised on participation trophies.

Blatant ducking. He doesn't want the Gustafsson fight

*sees Shogun

<DCWhoa>

*challenges him

<36>

*gets ktfo
<DCrying>

Shogun retires.

M9b6.gif
Well done.

UFC brass would shit their pants if Shogun KO'd him. There's no way they risk it.

Jeremy Botter did an audio on Meltzers site & he said DC told him he wanted Brock next & then Jones next summer (that will be 2 years for Jones).

Back